Tuesday 16 February 2016

Bike revisited



I was so excited when he bought me the bicycle. ”There!” he said. “It will make you more independent and give you some exercise. And the fresh air will help make you feel in tune with nature. Off you go and enjoy yourself.”



And he was right, I did feel in tune with nature. I hadn’t realised just how good it would feel scissoring my legs up and down with nothing but a skimpy strip of panty gusset between my naughty bits and the thin leather saddle. In fact it made me feel so in tune with nature, that that sometimes I had to stand on the pedals to stop it all becoming too much fun!







So when I went home later I was very keen to show my thanks in the ways he likes best, so I was surprised to find him looking very cross. “While you were out,” He said “I got a text message from Rita.” Rita and I have been friends  for a long time but I know she fancies my boyfriend and I’m not sure I trust her any more.

“She said she saw you out on your bicycle, making a complete exhibition of yourself and showing off your panties to all the men in the street!”








I was about to say something but he cut me off. “So as it seems that you are the sort of girl who likes having men looking at your knickers, let me have a good look at them too.” And the next thing he had me across his knee with my skirt pulled up. “Leave me alone you big bully!” I shouted, but he was much too strong for me and I couldn’t stop him and he did a lot of looking, most of it with his hands which he had all over and under my knickers, and then having had his look he than started to spank me, really hard, all the while telling me what a naughty little baggage I was.




I squealed and squirmed and  shouted, but he just spanked and spanked me, and then to make it worse he pulled my knickers right down and spanked me some more.







By now it was getting more than I could tolerate, like having a fire burning on my bottom, so when he asked me to promise him that I would never again go out on my bike in a short skirt and showing off my knickers, of course I agreed.

Now he’s never spanked me before, and strangely enough I rather enjoyed it. It made me think of remark I made to Rita a short while  ago when the two of us were having one of those quiet girly moments together that girls do occasionally, and maybe that was why she split  on me.




Anyway between having my bare bottom spanked and having spent an hour or so on that stiff leather saddle earlier, it had made me feel more than ready to make it all up with him, and then I saw that he was clearly in the same mood too,





so clearly it was time for the two of us to get in tune with nature together.

Anyway, that was all yesterday and today’s a new day and following that little episode I’ve got lots planned. First I’m going to pay Rita a visit, just a friendly one of course, and regardless of her motives I’m going to show her my appreciation for her sending that text message.  Nothing too extreme, just  put her over my knee, drag off her panties and stuff them in her mouth and then give her a long lingering dose of the hairbrush on her bare bottom. I think that will do it quite nicely!







All going well she will see that that  is exactly what the situation called for and maybe then she will show her appreciation to me for giving her what she needed.









And then I’m going for a nice long bike ride, but this time I’m making sure than no one will get even a glimpse of my knickers. I’d promised my boyfriend I wouldn’t and I always keep my promises. No, I’m going to leave them right off, and then let’s see what happens.




It could prove to be a very interesting day!


11 comments:

  1. The bike, it can be a very sexy machine when the rider is wearing a short skirt. when I was in high school I rode a bike to school with some girl friends and sometimes we would plan on wearing very short skirts to tease the boys. I never received a spanking for doing this but on two occasions I was sent home from school to change into a more modest length skirt.

    I'm not to sure about riding without knickers , Have you ever tried it?. I have a bike maybe I will give it a go and see if it rubs me the right way or the wrong way! Hope I don't cause an accident while doing this experiment.

    Love, Barbee

    ReplyDelete
  2. At my school there used to be lots of stairs and lots of glass windows, if you stood in the right spot...... This of course was known about by the girls as well, some held their skirts as they walked up, but a lot didn't

    ReplyDelete
  3. At my school there used to be lots of stairs and lots of glass windows, if you stood in the right spot...... This of course was known about by the girls as well, some held their skirts as they walked up, but a lot didn't

    ReplyDelete

  4. ah, Barbee's concern can be resolved by gently applying a good quality lubticant to the saddle, that should make the experience memorable for all

    wonderful first picture, a classic, i recall in the original though i like B&W, the sweater is yellow

    now this whole thing on leather saddles leads one to an equestrian twist and the the inaugurating effect of the pommel on ladies in skin tight breeches

    what this will do to Elizabeth's fevered imagination let's hope we have not to wait too long

    J

    ReplyDelete



  5. er, lubricant, my hand trembled as i tapped

    J

    ReplyDelete

  6. oh gawd, 'the invigorating effect' was intended..........................

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lubricant! What a wonderful word!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lubricant! What a wonderful word!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Liz, you naughty girl you've done it again! Looking up cute short skirts has to be this naughty devil's favorite view!!! Something about the tease and surprise of a peek of pretty panties or extra naughty bare pink that brings about wide eyes, a racing heart and an absolutely silly smile that can't be hidden ... and followed by something else that can't be hidden too!!! And it's too late for lubricant, wickedly I made my own. ND =;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. And this man is calling me a naughty girl! Whoever you are anonymous, I hope you go on enjoying my blog!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being quite pleased that my wicked deed has amused you, this naughty devil has every intent of continuing such naughtiness. Besides, naughty devils have to keep in practice making amusing comments to earn their own spankings from their darling strict ladies as switching is too much fun not to and bring such creamy thoughts to mind without need of further lubrication as well. And I'm surprised you haven't remembered me from your previous site yet, guess I'll just have to use my American fanny word to amused or shock the British fans again and thank you, I do enjoy your blog very much! (You have Amber to either thank or blame for this!) ND =;)

      Delete