Thursday 3 March 2016

Apologies!



Dear  special wonderful  followers, my small inner circle, (you know who you are ) and the casual lurkers who are just as welcome.

I have not abandoned Ivory Tower, despite these all too frequent  patches of dead air. Apart from all the usual threads in my life I am fighting a deadline on  an important piece of “ legit” writing and it has taken my life over. Even penning this small note is making me panic that I am not dealing with “The big one.”

I promise that as soon as humanly possible I will be back – God knows how much I miss knocking out my naughty missives.

In the mean time, please be patient with me!


Liz   

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure the inner-circle will be able to remain calm while you finish your work. I can say this because when you do post your Ivory Tower material it is the best sexual blog on the internet.

    Looking forward to your return. Barbie

    ReplyDelete


  2. Gosh, barbee, a 'sexual blog' what have i being looking at

    i thought this a gentle, stylish, sort of erotic elegance but it turns out to be a rampant sexual swelegant romp

    in the absence of updates as Elizabeth indulges herself, she clearly 'protests too much' in her apologies for abandoning us, elsewhere, i shall roll back to number one and more carefully study each posting and sets of comments - this may take some time

    Amber stand by with the smelling salts............................

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well of course you're missed and we eagerly await your return Elizabeth. Your absence has allowed this lurking naughty devil a chance to start catching up enjoying the beginning of your masterfully written site and have managed to so far to have offered some praising comments in your posts from last August. Always good to have a significant backlog to catch up on and all your fans hope you get that well stocked for many years to come. ND =;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh what is she doing - not even a meek 'hello'

    well one can browse back and it makes for an interesting wander but, but, but we want the hot real thing - je repet what is she up to ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops 'je repete..................................

    ReplyDelete

  6. The word is that the 'elusive one' is to be seen cavorting on the Cote D'azure
    having been whisked there in her personalised Lear Jet

    Well we are patient but eventually the rattan will need to be unfurled................

    ReplyDelete