Tuesday 8 December 2015

Spanked by appointment!


“I think you’ve just earned yourself a spanking, young Elizabeth. Come to my room at six tonight, and make sure you are appropriately dressed.”






Oh how often have I found myself in that situation, an appointment across a man’s knee affecting every single moment for the rest of the day, the two of us all too aware of its implication as we exchange glances. But it’s a gorgeous man of course as otherwise the situation would not have arisen, and despite myself I’m already self lubricating as I think about it.

Being punished by appointment is such a different animal from the rough and tumble of instant retribution when you wrestle and giggle before the inevitable capitulation and down go your knickers and your bared bottom is soundly spanked for whatever excuse or reason was given this time.





This situation work best when the two of you will be in each other’s company for the day.

“No need,” He says, kissing you deeply. “No need to let it spoil the day.” And indeed he is even more attentive and affectionate than usual, unable to keep his hands off you in the taxi to town, and his whole body luminous with arousal.

“Where will you be tonight?” He murmurs when at the café your waitress is out of earshot. “Across your knee, Sir.” You answer, your bottom already tingling with anticipation.





“And how? He wants to know, his priapism so clear to you he might just as well have slipped it out for all to see.




”With my knickers down.” You tell him. ”Unless you decide to pull them off completely.”








By mid afternoon, you’re so excited you wish you were wearing that special tee shirt your friend bought you for a joke not knowing that being spanked is something you want and need.






You want everybody to know that in a few short hours this pretty and sophisticated female will be demeaned and humiliated by being spanked across her boyfriend’s knee, begging him to stop but of course not wanting him to.


And of course with a spanking by appointment, at any time between the sentence being passed and that moment when you stand before him, nervously wondering how thorough it’s going to be, the reality of your day to day persona could easily have slipped into the swirling mists of fantasy. You see yourself as maybe a naughty schoolgirl who has misbehaved once to often,







or a provocative secretary whose negligent clothing and impudent demeanour means you are really asking for it, 







or maybe a young servant girl with an all too strict employer.









Whatever it might be, enjoy living out your fantasy to the full, and of course the inevitable reality that follows. That’s something you never have to make an appointment for!






5 comments:

  1. Having an appointment time for a spanking adds a whole new level of excitement to the punishment. As the appointed time draws near I started to have some tingly feelings down there and then when I knocked on the door I was over the top! It was a massive sexual feeling that was building up as I prepared myself to go over his knee and continued through out the spanking and afterward our love making was very intense.

    I will have to do something naughty so that I will receive an appointment time for another spanking.

    Barbee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you must do something naughty, but make sure you tell me what it is!

      Liz

      Delete
  2. Oh Liz, you certainly know how to write provocatively. I have from personal experience have also found that setting a time adds a whole new dimension to the whole day if you tell the young lady in the morning the time, place and appropriate attire for her spanking she will as you say think about it the whole day, as I invariably will as well
    In fact, your comment about "where will you be tonight" was so much like my "you know what's going to happen tonight" that if I didn't know I would say you must have been listening.
    Great piece of prose. If you have the mind, the body will follow and that piece of writing I know proves the point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flattery will of course get you everywhere! If only I had more time for provocative writing, but I am finding it very tough at the momment to squeese in time for Ivory Tower. Hopefully next year will be easier.

      Liz

      Delete
  3. How true your observations of the thrill of the appointment Liz.

    Often we are in a hurry to get to work in the morning and bit of naughtiness ensures a promise of just desserts in the evening.

    And I get the voice messages and/or texts during the day as thrilling reminders of what I can expect later.

    By the time the day is over, I can be in a bit of a state in eagerness to get home and try to hurry the clock to get to the appointed hour of promised reprisal for morning behavior.

    amber

    ReplyDelete