Thursday 3 December 2015

Transports of delight





I’ll confess to having had sex in cars a few times in my life,





and I’ve had few clandestine moments travelling in the  backs of taxis,







but always discreetly, even if the driver might have had some  clue that something a little naughty might just have been going on between Hyde park Corner and Sloane Square. But, unlike  the guy below,  never have I stripped naked and pleasured  myself to an unambiguous climax.




They say at it’s better to travel hopefully than to arrive. We could debate that of course, but this  man here seems to be  both travelling and arriving  at the climax of his journey all at the same time.


I have another confession and that is I have often imagined a scene where  a man with his young girlfriend hails a  taxi,  asks the driver to go three times round the block, and then proceeds to take his lady love across his knee, lowers her panties and  spanks her.

Something similar did happen once in an episode of a TV series called Weeds that I can only assume was on American TV or some obscure  channel that my wind up TV doesn’t get  as I’ve never seen it. Here’s a link to the clip where a girl, presumably one of the main characters, gets what looks like a very real and quite stinging spanking on her panty clad  rear. 




What it didn’t have, and this is the root of my fantasy,  is the  man telling the driver in as many words that he’s going to give his girlfriend a spanking thus adding to her embarrassment and discomfort. Having camera shots alternating between  the events in the back seat and the quiet but knowing expression on the typical London cab driver’s face  could make it very interesting.




But do I have a fantasy about my being the girl on the receiving end of such treatment?  I wouldn’t dream of telling you!



  

3 comments:

  1. I believe that it was quite common practice a number of years ago for a couple to hail a taxi and then tell the driver to "drive around Hyde Park please" and then proceed to get very enthusiastic with each other on the back seat.
    How do I know this? I have friends who could tell you some tales :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since the picnic incident, I have been pretty leery of any activity going to far in public.

    However, a car provides some security and a convenient means of escape.

    amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The man in the car looks like he has done nothing else but spank naughty girls all his life. Nancy does not like getting spanked, but later there are scenes that indicate that she found the incident exciting - when she stands in front of a mirror admiring his handiwork on her bare bottom. Most men know instinctively how to spank a girl, and even though girls yell and rotest a lot, after the spanking and making up - and love - she admits that she had earned is and wants her man to do it again if she gets too much out hand.

      Delete