Tuesday 26 January 2016

"Hi, Jenny....."



"Hi Jenny, yeah it’s me Lucy! How are you? I’m fine, well  sort of. Yeah, I wanted to tell you about that photo shoot I did. Mmm! That’s right, yes little old me’s done a proper professional modelling stint!






“It was all a bit weird one way and another. I knew the agency I was going to  did a bit glamour work as well as arty stuff so I went there feeling all grown up about it all knowing they might ask me to do the odd pose that was a bit revealing. Well come on Jenny, they always want young girls to show a bit of flesh and I really didn’t  mind. Anyway the owner, his name was Clive, had his wife with him, Laura her name was,  and he  said that having her there was to reassure me that it was all above board and that  there wouldn’t be any question of him trying to take  advantage of a young girl on her first assignment. So nice of them I thought.

 Anyway, to start with it was what I’d expected, me posing and pouting in just  an ordinary dress and him clicking away and her just sort of looking on, but as it went on they sort of encouraged me to show a bit of leg and cleavage, and that was fine with me and although I did get a bit carried away, all in all I think that they were quite happy with me.





Anyway, things moved on a bit and they asked me if I minded to doing  some underwear shots and in fact I’d thought of that  and I’d put on some nice sexy stuff underneath just in case,




but they said that although it was nice enough,  it lacked the edge they needed and  they had some even nicer stuff  for me to put on which really suited me.





Once I’d got this on they both looked quite pleased about the way I looked so I strutted around a bit in this stuff and Clive clicked away some more, and then they offered me a drink to relax me which was quite unnecessary as I was quite relaxed about everything anyway. In fact I’d had a few drinks at home before I left so this one went straight  to my head and by this stage I was getting seriously relaxed and happy about my afternoon. They were both being really nice to me and kept telling me how pretty  and sexy I was which was  nice, so when they hinted that if I didn’t mind they might like to  do a few tasteful shots of me with my top off I was unhooking it almost before they finished asking me.




Well come on, Jenny, you know what nice tits I’ve got so why shouldn’t I show them off? Anyway, Clive took  lot more pics including some nice close ups with me with my hands on my head so my tits were stretched upwards  and outwards and looking their best,





and then we had another little break and they gave me another drink which was so nice and  generous of them. Laura was being particularly friendly and she  even said what nice tits I had and asked Clive his opinion and he agreed asked did I mind if he just checked to see how firm they were, and what with them being so nice to me and  the drink and everything I quite liked the idea,






and while this was going on Laura had a bit of a play with Clive’s camera which must have wasted a lot of  film but that’s their worry.
I think Laura had really taken a shine to me ‘cos at this point she even gave me a nice kiss,







and then she said she wanted to ask me something and it took her a moment to get round to it but what it was, would I mind doing something a bit arty and highbrow for the camera? Well of course, as you know, I’m a very cultured girl so I said I’d be very happy and what had they got in mind? What she wanted was for me to lie on the bed and pretend I was a female poet in  Paris and that I was composing a beautiful love poem and that to help get me in the mood I was pleasuring myself. Now of course, she said, I wouldn’t have to do it for real, just pretend, but  to be perfectly frank, after having him fondling my tits and her kissing me and all that, I couldn’t think of anything I’d rather do so I said I would.

Now the  thing is, it’s not that easy to just pretend to play with yourself if you get my meaning , and lying there in more or less nothing and with the two of them sort of egging me on while Clive went on taking pictures it was all getting shall  we say a bit dangerous,




but just when it was about to reach the point of no return they stopped me and said they now wanted to do something else entirely. Now I’m not going to pretend I enjoyed having  to come back to earth and it wasn’t easy taking in what they were saying  but it seemed they wanted me to get dressed again which frankly was a bit disappointing as it was nice just lying there while the  two them admired  all my bits. Anyway between the two of them they got me dressed up and the outfit was this  tiny short  skirt with little white knickers plus a fairly ordinary blouse and they said they had  a commission which involved making up  a picture story which was  for educational purposes. So I thought, OK, can’t be anything wrong with that, and anyway it’s a bit like acting so it might help get me an Equity card. Apparently the story was about this girl with a strict aunt who’s cross  with her for some reason which leads to the girl having to be punished, so I thought that’s fine with me, and first they did lots of stills with me sort of lying around looking sort of sulky and sorry for myself,





then  I did some stills with Laura with  her  looking all  stern and me looking all nervous and guilty and I think I was doing it rather well and then Clive said that at this point Laura was going to take me over her knee and spank me. Now I must have looked a bit taken aback by that as they both started to assure me that of course Laura wouldn’t actually spank me, just pretend to, and then they gave me another drink and suddenly it all seemed a lot of harmless fun so we did lots of shots of Laura pulling me across her knee with me looking all scared and apprehensive, and then her pulling up my skirt and then pretending to spank me.





And I’ve got to be honest, it was rather exciting in a kinky  sort of way, and you’ve got to remember I’d been sort of playing with myself only a few minutes before,  so when Laura said would it be all right if to add a bit of realism she really spanked me, very gently of course, I said “Go for it!”

Honestly, can you image it, there’s me nineteen years old across a  woman’s knee having my bottom smacked, but  let’s face it, there’ve been endless times in my life when I really deserved a good spanking and got away with it, so this was sort of making up for it. What I’m leading to is when she stared  telling me I was a naughty little girl  and pulled  my knickers down and really set in to spank me good and hard  I found myself sort of wailing and moaning as I realised just how much good this was probably doing me.





It was about now it all started to get out of hand. Laura was really getting stuck in to teaching me lesson, but then I could hear Clive calling out to her that maybe things had gone as far as they needed for this particular scene and that as I had been such a  good model maybe it was time they showed me their appreciation which was nice of him, so first Laura showed her appreciation,




and then Clive showed his appreciation,






and between the drink and everything else I sort of forgot why I was there and showed my appreciation too which rather brought things to a natural conclusion.





Anyway when we’d all cleaned ourselves  up a bit and had a cup of tea and a slice of Victoria  sponge (home made, I must get the recipe) they said I was one of the most promising new  models they’d  ever had and would I come back next  week which is great. But the thing is they did ask me if maybe next time I could bring a friend, so I was  just wondering if you  might consider.........”



No comments:

Post a Comment