Sunday 29 November 2015

The Adventures of Emily (cont.)

When the door closed behind her in Wendy’s office, Emily felt a little nervous.  The sound of it was sharp  and final as if it would never open again and she would stay in this room for ever. Nevertheless, she decided to be brave.

“Before you try and  find out if I’m a lesbian,” She asked. ”Would you  mind if I put my clothes back on? I feel a bit odd with nothing on when you’re fully dressed .

“I’ll tell you what.” Wendy replied. “Why don’t we share our clothes, you know try each other’s on. Come on, you can help me undress.”

It didn’t take long before it got quite confusing with sometimes Emily wearing most of the clothes and Wendy more or less naked, or both of them half in and half out of different garments, and before long they we both giggling and laughing .



“This is strange said Emily after a while. “I don’t know why, but I think I’d like to kiss you.”

“I was hoping you would say that.” Wendy said. “Because I would like to kiss you too.”

And for a while they kissed each other, first on the mouth and then on the tips of their breasts, and then all over.




It was nice. It was very nice, and soon Emily started to feel the way she had when she was across Mr Roger’s knee and she had that strange explosion. This time she had a better idea what she could expect, and knowing that it was the most wonderful feeling in the world, when she realised that what was making her feel like this was Wendy stroking that secret place of hers between her legs, she pressed he body close against her hand and gave herself up to it.






“Agghhhh!”  She said, and “Mmmnn!” and other noises like that while Wendy eased the  last strains of it out of her, and it was as if birds were singing and angels playing celestial trumpets.

“I think you might well be a lesbian.”  Said Wendy.  “I’m really pleased about that as it means I won’t be the only one in the office. It doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy yourself with the man though. I heard Mr Rogers say that he was planning to fuck you later. How do you feel about that ?

“I’ve no idea.” Emily said. “I’ve never been fucked before, whatever it  might be. Do you think I’ll like it?

“I’ve no  idea.” Wendy answered. “But if you’ve never been fucked before, why don’t  I ask Alan to fuck you, and if you  like it you can go back to se Mr Rogers and then he can fuck you too.”

“How kind of you to suggest that.”  Wendy said. “But do you think that Alan would mind fucking me. I mean, it wouldn’t be too much trouble for him?”

“I’m sure he would be  delighted!”  Wendy said, and went out and came back  in a few minutes with Alan. “I’ve explained the situation to Alan.” She said, “And although he’s  quite busy he said he would cancel his lunch break and fuck you instead.”

Alan did not look at all put out at being asked this favour and indeed had  a big smile on his face.

 “I must admit,” he said “I wanted to fuck you  after I spanked you earlier, and now it seems I can.” And he started to take of his clothes. Emily watched with mounting curiosity, wondering if he had the same snake thing growing out of his middle that Mr Rogers did, and indeed he did. It was not quite so big, but it looked just as springy and thrusting and Emily explained that she now knew all about these. “They like being played with don’t they.” She said, and reached out her hand to take hold of it, gratified when Alan started making the same pleasurable noises that Mr Rogers  had.




“Oh my God!”  Alan said, and “Don’t stop!” But Wendy seemed to disagree with him.

“This is all very well.” She said in a business like way. “But I think she should stop .You’re supposed to find out if Emily is going to like being fucked. Not  have her wank you off!”

“Sorry!”  Said Alan. “That was so much fun I quite forgot.” Then he looked at Emily in a strange sort of way. “Yes I’ve got to fuck you, haven’t I ! Now come here you luscious little temptress. Let me teach you another sort of lesson!”


                                                   ***


The next hour was the strangest in Emily’s young life.  Alan did things to her that she didn’t know people could do to each other and she loved every one of them. Having his great hard snake deep inside her while he eased himself up and  down was too wonderful, especially when all the while he was kissing her and fondling her breasts  and sometimes grasping her naked  bottom and pushing it up against him as he muttered lovely things to her.




Apparently she was a wicked little temptress, the devil’s own harlot,  and that she was born to give men pleasure.  She didn’t understand all of this, but as making people  happy was all she really wanted in life that was good, but only part of her was capable of really appreciating this as her insides felt the way they did when Wendy had done all those wonderful things to her but magnified a hundred times over. Her whole body had become just a crucible of pleasurable sensation and her brain was no longer functioning and it was all getting beyond what a young inexperienced girl could cope with, so when Alan sort of froze  then went rigid for a few seconds before letting out a great bellow of satisfaction, she found herself doing more or less the same thing, her body juddering against his as fireworks went off in her head and all of her seemed to melt into nothing.  



    

                                                   ***

At  five o’clock  Emily staggered off home, her knickers  in her handbag, a smile on her face and a glow in her body that started where her knickers ought to have been and spread all over her like melted honey.

After Alan had fucked her, Wendy had spanked her for being a wicked little strumpet ,




but then had made it up to her in ways that were just as wonderful as the things that  Alan had done to her, after which she had found herself wandering into Mr Roger’s office, not quite sure why, but remembering that there was something he had to do to her. Mr Rogers had quite recovered from what  she had done to him earlier, and had fucked her very thoroughly indeed,  

   

so thoroughly that she had begged him to do it again, but he had declined pleading that he was saving his strength for  tomorrow when he had some very special plans for her, plans that apparently included silk ropes and blindfolds  and all sorts of strange things she knew nothing about.










All in all had been a wonderful first day at work and Emily, or Snow White as she called herself most of the time,  was looking forward to getting home to the Seven Dwarves and trying out on them all the things she had  learned today. 

She couldn’t wait!


                                      THE END

5 comments:

  1. What a fantasy. I think I could get into this one, office spanking is one of my favorites.Next time I'm in the Ivory Tower I will be thinking about this story, it will be very nice for sure.

    Barbee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Barbee. Much appreciated.

      Can I quickly apologise to both you and all my other followers for my recent lack of postings. I have overwhelmingly NOT given up Ivory Tower. it's l just that virtually every strand of my life seems to have exploded recently and I'm even typing this brief note against the clock.

      For a little while my posts are likely to be sporadic, but I hope then to get back to normal.

      Thanks, all of you for your patience.

      Liz

      Delete
  2. Liz,

    Apology accepted. I hope everything works out for you during this stressful period. Come back when you are ready and not before.

    Barbee

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that was just the first day!!

    I imagine there is no turnover at that office. Probably hard to get them to even go home for the day.

    Loved it Liz.

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been working in the wrong offices.

    SpankerSam

    ReplyDelete