Sunday 15 November 2015

Getting caught out

Sometimes in life the dice seems to be loaded against you, but at others it’s as if you are part of a charmed circle. Certainly I am aware that, along with a large number of the sisterhood out there that I belong to a privileged group in that I am primarily heterosexual but still enjoy regular naughty interludes  with my own gender.






 

I am by no means alone in that and more and more often I see articles in the newspapers about the massive increase in the numbers of women who describe themselves as sexually flexible, and indeed one recent experiment showed that even  women who described themselves as completely heterosexual were still sexually aroused by the sight of a beautiful naked women.





 

 

 

But let me not get too distracted from where I am going with this. Being  inclined the way I am means that I have more opportunities  for sexual encounters. If I go to a party, when I sweep my eyes round the room (as one does ) to check out who I find attractive, I am able to include women in my visual trawl as well as the men. Admittedly that comes with it’s drawbacks. If I find  that a particular man and I seem to be talking  the same language and I drop hints that having him stimulate my loins as my intellect could be fun, there is a decent chance that at the end of the evening we will find ourselves in the same taxi going home. That is by no means guaranteed to be the case should I start to flirt with one of my own sex, and both subtlety and caution are needed in the girl on girl mating game.

 

But what am leading to is this. If I am having bit of a fling with George, and tell George that tomorrow night I a having a girly night out with Gwendolyn, and that as she is cautious about drinking and driving she might stay over at my house, it won’t cross George’s simple mind that sweet Gwendolyn will be spending half  the night kissing my breasts and fondling my secret places  just the way he does, though with arguably more expertise .

 

 


 

 

On the other hand, had it been that I conducted my principal relationships with the fair sex, but out of curiosity from time to time decided to find out if penile penetration is all that it cracked up to be,





 


 

it would not be easy to explain to Wendy that I’m having an innocent  drink with Charles tomorrow night  and that he  might just stay over for breakfast as he likes the way I fry his bacon.

 

But no matter how small the chance of discovery there is still an element of risk, and indeed it tends to be something that comes into the conversation when two naughty girls kiss and fondle and mingle fluids, deliberately spicing their liaison with the exciting possibility of being found out.





 

 

 

And so they should allow for it. However careful anyone might be, there is  always the chance of being  caught in the act.

 

 


 

 

And what then?  In the real world, who cares! Nothing that  exciting or worth writing about, so let’s not go there. But in Ivory Tower, no question the that the punishment for having a bit of naughty with someone who is not your official squeeze simply has to be a good spanking. If it’s your girlfriend who is the injured party then you  really are in trouble. Little mercy will be shown and it will be administered with punitive attention to detail, over the knee, skirt up and your knickers humiliatingly pulled down while you howl and protest that it’s not fair and you didn’t mean it to happen.

 



 

It will sting and burn and hurt, and she might even insist on giving you a second one before you retire to bed for the night,

 




though on the good side, making up afterwards will be extra sweet, provide of course you  promise never to do anything like it again.

 




 And of course, with your whole body alive with a cocktail of pain and delicious arousal, for that moment at least, you really mean it.



 

If it’s your boyfriend who catches you out it could be actually be petty exciting. There’s nothing a man likes more than finding two scarcely dressed nymphets’s mutually investigating each other’s naughty bits,




 


so not only is he full of righteous indignation he will be feeling as horny as a goat as well, and from his moral high ground he is in a position to take full advantage of it. Not only is he going to thoroughly enjoy giving you the spanking that you’ve just brought on yourself,




 

he might also decide that he aught to spank your special little friend who he’s secretly fancied for ages anyway. He might even suggest, and remember that at this stage his cock is nearly on fire,

 


that you should spank each other while he watches.



 


 

 

The different possibilities from this point are endless and varied (as my special correspondent Barbee can vouch for) so I will simply leave you to mull over them in your own time.



 

 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my. Such lovely salacious scenarios to be running thru my head on this lazy afternoon after lunch.

    It is not fair to get a girl all horny and panting for action when her boyfriend is plastered to his chair guzzling beer and munching snacks oblivious to all else but his all-day Sunday football games.

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably far too late now, but sneaking off for a pleasant half hour with an inquisitive index finger might just be the answer to your little problem!

    But am I going to apologise for getting you all hot and steamy? No way! It's my job!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete