Sunday 8 November 2015

My little short vest.







Yes, I’ve been a bad girl again. I’m really sorry, but I can’t seem to help it. I know that you’ll have  to spank me, and thinking about it I think you should as I’m sure it is just what I need.

 

 

Look, I’m wearing my little short vest which will make everything easier  for  you. I know you like the way it sort of moulds  itself over my breasts so when I’m  sitting on your knee while you tell me that regrettably you’ve really got no choice but to punish me, you can fondle them and make them feel all glowy.

 

And when it can’t be put off any longer  and you’ve put me across your knee, even to start with about half of my bottom is peeping out from underneath it and it’s already bare and positively inviting a good spanking. I know that you like it like it so much like this that sometimes  you don’t even bother to pull my vest  up any further and the whole of my spanking is just on those lower cheeks, though other times when I’ve been really naughty you pull it right up to my waist make sure  the whole of my bottom gets a really good smacking.

 

But when it’s all over, when you ask me if I’m going to be a good girl from  now on and I promise faithfully that I will, when we’ve reached that stage and I’m  feeling all contrite and sort of melty and soft through all that hot stinging, you know, when you start being sweet to me and lay me down on the bed. At that point my little vest is still just right as while you’re  kissing my eyes and my mouth and my neck, your hand is down there, gently sliding your fingers over my most cleft and making me feel even more glowing than before and I find myself asking you if you would very kindly fuck me, and of course  you always do.

 

So here I am, your special naughty little girl in her little short vest, all ready and waiting for all that. And aren’t we both so lucky!     





 

2 comments:

  1. What a nice teasing little garment.

    I had to look up vest as what we call vest, you guys call a "waistcoat"

    I do like that, with some skimpy panties or without, it is sure to get a reaction from an admirer ;)

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this blog is giving me a lesson on the differences between British and American English. On our side of the pond I would call the top picture a T-shirt and the bottom one a tank top. In any case, a tight short garment is super sexy and can do wonders for your partner be it a man or a woman!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete