Wednesday 18 November 2015

Re- visiting a few old themes: Girls simply asking for a good spanking

 

 

I try very hard not to give you the verbal and visual equivalent of the missionary position, you know, like a compliant wife doing her best to  keep her man happy  but eventually getting him so bored with the same bedroom action two point five times a week that he goes of with a Vietnmese lady boy just for a change.

 

Having said that, I know that there are certain things that are more or less guaranteed to have an uplifting effect   on my readers and  no business ever went out of business giving the customers  what they wanted. Girls who by their innocent or not so innocent  actions are  positively begging for a long session across the knee tend to be popular with my followers, so let me re visit  a few prime examples.

 

Lets start with girls practicing the  somewhat clichéd “Reach and Bend on which I did a post on quite some time back. It’s something that we girls know is a failsafe device for getting attention , and here is a little madam giving us as good an example of it as I’ve ever come across

 

 

 


 

She’s making quite sure that as much of her cute bare bottom is perfectly displayed for the benefit of whoever it is behind her, and of course accompanying it with the knowing backward glance.  What is her expression telling us?  “I’m deliberately behaving like a slut , but you a can’t prove it so there!”  


Prove it or not, you can pretty well guarantee that the first opportunity he gets her man will have  her squealing across his knee, skirt  up and knickers down as he tries to spank some sense of decorum into her.






 

It won’t  work of course and neither of them want it to, but if it makes them both horny and happy, where’s the problem?

 

 

And girls on bicycles ! I’ve done a post exclusively on them already , but new examples of little hussys  flashing their sweet  thighs and naughty knickers keep appearing before me.



 

 

 

Look at this one, sex on a saddle and as blatant an invitation for a good spanking when she  gets home as I’ve ever seen.





 

“But I was only out on my bicycle!” She’ll be wailing as her bottom gets another outing, this time across his knee as he tries to get across that nice girls don’t go round turning all the men in the street into walking erections, but it’s a waste of time. Pretty young girls just  can help flaunting the choicest  bits of heir delectable bodies at every  opportunity. And if they have  to pay the price, well as we know, most of them enjoy it really.

 

And then we get to girls who  flash their upthrust  breasts at us for no real reason at all other an making sure that we all  get a rush of blood to our naughty bits and find ourselves fantasising about kissing and licking and fondling those ripe spheres of ripe young flesh.

 

“Oh the sun’s out, so let me go and sunbathe topless  in the garden. Don’t be such a prude, darling, I’m sure the man next door has seen a girls  breasts before.”

 

 


 

 

Yes, maybe he has, but that still won’t  stop him wanting to masturbate over them as he peeps down from his upstairs window.






 

But leaving aside going topless at the slightest excuse, those of the sisterhood who benefit from having well developed assets  find lots of other ways to show them off. There’s the low cut top which turns any room she enters into a sea of lustful longing, but even so is just about acceptable in mixed company.

 

 


 

Next along we have the positively dangerous clingy garment which has everybody holding their breath just in case she sneezes and gives her hide and seek nipples a Last Night of the Proms moment of glory,







And finally the “Darling I was in such a dream I honestly hadn’t realised that they popped out.” Scenario which fools no one.




 


Beyond doubt this is a ploy which will guarantee what will happen to her when she gets home.



 

 

There are of course heaps of other situations, but I’ve no time to go through them right now as I’ve got to go and change into something clingy and low cut for the party I’m going to. What? In need of a good spanking? Moi?


 

9 comments:

  1. I hope you received a spanking if that was what you were hoping for by wearing something clingy and low cut.

    This post reminded of a time in college at my sorority. My "big sister" did not approve of my sexy teasing play with some guys at a sorority function. She paid me a visit in my room after the event and told me I was acting too sluty. Which led to a brief exchange of words and ended up with getting a spanking on my thong clad bottom. Like you mentioned in the story I didn't really mind, the guys loved it and a spanking was not something I dislike but something I enjoy. It was a win win situation for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, barbee, I joined the wrong sorority!

    Nice revisit, Liz. Yeah, you can't go wrong with those kind of pictures and theme for sure ;)

    and yes, you! and hopefully you got just what you needed :D

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seem to have made both of you happy, so maybe I'm doing something right!

    And so it seems that Barbee was not merely spanked with only a little thong for protection, but by the sounds of it in front of the boys! I'll have to go and have a quiet think about that.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth

    I was spanked while wearing only a thong but it was in private inside the sorority house. I did tell the guy I knew best what had happened and I know he told the others by some of the comments I heard the next time I saw them all together. I am sure they would have loved to have been able to watch, they quizzed me on the details of the spanking.

    You do make me happy, I love your blog. I did mention this to a couple other people I know that would enjoy the content.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I make you happy. That's what this blog is all about!

      Liz

      Delete
  5. There is a lady I know that was in a sorority in the 1970's and it certainly happened then. Does getting spanked at a sorority still exist in the 21st century?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir Stephen....The spanking I received was just inside the 21st century, it happened in 2001. It was not a sorority sanctioned punishment, the spanking was just between me and the other girl.
    Barbee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. barbee.. Thanks for your reply. The lady who told me all about her sorority times was very forthcoming about all her spanking exploits, when she was a pledge and also when she was a "big sister"
      As she said though, being spanked for punishment and misbehavior was normal for her at home and also for just about every other girl that was also there so the sorority paddlings were just an extension of normal life

      Delete
  7. Sir Stephen.....I was not spanked at home , I was curious about what it would be like but this was my first spanking.

    Barbee

    ReplyDelete