Saturday 7 November 2015

Who's is this woman?

Who is this  woman? Here she is, doing what she clearly  does best, giving a naughty little minx  a goods spanking across her knee. 






And here she is  again, spank, spank, spank, as if her life depends on it.




And here yet again,







And I could be wrong  but I think that this is her in the early stages  of her  career. (I used this one in my recent post, “Imagine”.)





I’m not in the job market,  but  how do you get a job like hers? There’s certainly nothing like it in the Appointments section of the Sunday Times

I mean, how would an advert read?

“Due to an unexpected growth in the number of naughty girls, we are looking for a woman to administer regular spankings. Experience preferred but not essential as full training given. Enthusiasm and a determination to get good results are essential characteristics. Would suit a retired Headmistress.


We regret that at his time no vacancies exist for men doing a similar job as   the long queue that formed the last time we advertised has yet to disperse.”   

5 comments:

  1. I seem to have an expert checking out my blog ! Thank you, will look her up. Even before I hit my search engine I'm taking it for granted that she's no relative of Jane Fonda or the rest of that exalted family !

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

  2. yes, confirm - 'tis Ms Fonda and no she has no sister, brother or aunt (just imagine Aunt Jane Fonda dealing it out.......and when younger assuming the position )

    also she is American so perhaps Amber could get in touch

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the help wanted ad, Liz. Mike had a good laugh over it too.

    Ah James, you do make me smile. Just for you, and Liz too of course, I had a look at the woman.

    If I have this right, for several years now, once a week she paid some young girl a few pounds to let her spank them. And then she would charge people about 45 pounds (I am converting for you guys across the pond :) ) a month to watch her do so.

    This is from very fast research mind you, but I think I have the gist of it.

    amber xx

    ReplyDelete