Thursday 5 November 2015

The bottom line!





 

One of the things that makes we human beings  so fascinating is how different we are when it comes to reacting to sexual stimulus. What makes one person weak at the knees and nicely moist in other more intimate places, might well leave someone else completely cold. Even with me, sometimes I can look at two very similar images with equally attractive people, each showing the  same amount of flesh, and in a similar pose yet one gives me a sharp erotic jag and the other I find merely pleasant.

 

 

One concept that I have a weakness for,  and I suspect that I am not alone with this,  is when a girl lowers her own panties and makes available her all too desirable bottom.



 


 

 

There is of course the visual stimulation, but there is the psychological one as well, this act of capitulation and surrender to whoever it is out of image she is doing it for. Yes, an image of a  beautiful and fully naked woman is a very arousing sight,





 

 

and it has an additional  resonance when she is posed show as to draw your attention to her derriere,

 



 

but there is an additional attraction when her bottom  is set off by pulled down knickers.

 



 

Those of us who have administered spankings, (and even those who have only fantasised about it) know that having got the miscreant female across our knee, part of the ritual is raising her skirt and lowering her panties.



 


 

We do this partly because a spanking on bare flesh will carry more of a sting, partly to demonstrate our complete authority over her, and  partly to emphasise to the female in question that whatever her status in the outside world, right now she is no more than a squirming little brat in need of old fashioned punishment.



 


 

 But on top of all this is that a pretty young bottom, sweet and bare and defenceless, never looks so wonderfully  sexy as when displayed above the white silk of pulled down knickers.



 


 

When a girl shyly turns her back on you and pulls down her panties herself, maybe even bending enticingly over the end of the bed,

 



 

it is a not merely a visually exciting act of sexual provocation, it is a surrender to whatever your needs might be at the moment. Beyond that is a demonstration of her trust in you as she would not be doing it unless she was  confident that whatever happens next  will be wonderful and arousing . She might find herself being kissed and caressed, soundly spanked,





 

 

or maybe  something worse.



 


 

What matters is that it has made the two of you very happy people.


 

6 comments:

  1. The first photo gave me an immediate erotic jolt. I wanted to spank her. When I read your comments I gave myself a test to see which other images gave me a similar reaction. The woman kneeling by the window and the lady bending over the bed lowering her panties were my choices. These three pictures will be on my mind the next time I retreat to my Ivory Tower.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

  2. it's always a delight to hear the lascivious responses from Barbara to the most innocent of depictions

    i like to the descriptions she gives to these wicked nymphs - first a 'woman' and then a 'lady'

    nay these are not ladies there are ...... ??.......well what do Elizabeth's followers think....mmmmm

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me think about vanity. Not in a negative or derogatory way. Just our human nature.

    I think about the many many pairs of high heel shoes and boots that I have. All for, if we are honest, just to make the legs and butt more appealing. Add to that the little wiggle in the walk and we scream out look at my ass and want it. It needs playing with, to be fondled, squeezed, spanked.

    Wonderful pictures and yeah I love the variety of what we all find erotic and desirable. How boring it would be if everyone was turned on by the exact same things.

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your comments, and thank all of you for your continued support. I appreciate it more than you might think.

    And bless your hearts, none of you noticed the spelling error in the first pic. I only noticed it myself after it was posted and it was too late!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess all of us could not take our eyes off her lovely bottom! Besides one can pronounce the word without the "h" or even with no "g", Another one of the tricky words in English. .

      Delete
  5. The peeling away of each layer of cloth while spanking a lass is my favourite.

    SpankerSam

    ReplyDelete