Thursday 19 November 2015

Seduction

 

This blog is primarily about sex in all its different manifestations  and you  will know that I have written couple of erotic novels, one of which is due to be re-published next year. That,  correctly,  will suggest to you that I am a very sexual  person, but it occurs to me that from that you might assume that I am anybody’s, and that all it takes to get me to bed is for any foul breathed louse bucket  to ask me if I fancy a shag

 

Absolutely wrong.  I am  both a romantic and a sensualist and I am very particular not only about who I chose to rumple my sheets with but also their whole approach to sex and seduction. Just as I believe that  when a couple have reached that glorious stage of first sex  with each other that they should do everything possible to enhance the pleasure both for themselves and their new partner,

 


 

 

I also believe that those precious moments when you first meet someone and experience  those first  hints of attraction are a pleasure  in their own right and that time should  be taken to savour them. After all, they will never happen again.

 

There is something magical when you realise that someone is looking at you differently and that they might just be thinking about  you in the same way you have been thinking about them.



 


 

And of course, you neither  want this opportunity to slip through your fingers, nor do you want to make a fool of yourself and declare yourself too soon.

 

This is when subtlety  comes into play with both of you  discreetly testing the waters at each new step. A subtle touch leads to a reaching out a hand and if it is taken, maybe even grasped or squeezed, then things are looking encouraging. 




 

A drink or two further on you are both talking about relationships and sex to make sure that you are both thinking about the same thing and maybe now is the time  for the hand on the thigh or the extended foot.




I remember from a while back  a particular evening with a man I had become very aware of at the classes I was  attending   at The City Literary Institute. Things between us had progressed  very much as above and the tension between us had become  overwhelming. At a certain point we had both stopped talking for a good minute while we just looked at each other, and then he said  “Would you mind if I kissed you?”  Having in my younger  life had more than my share of boys who thought that pushing you against the wall before sticking their tongue down your throat was courtship I found this too charming for words and happily agreed.

 




Not that night, it was out of the question for both of us, but soon afterwards  we met up several times for some very satisfying  sex,

 







 


 

but that evening when nothing really happened and  everything was an unknown was arguably far more exciting.

 

Sorry to those of you who might have found this all a little bland, but at times I have to be a little self indulgent. I’ll make sure that my next post is full of the usual  filth and fornication!

 


 

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post Liz. This is your blog. you are allowed to be self indulgent when you wish to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not bland. I liked it.

    SpankerSam

    ReplyDelete