Tuesday 17 November 2015

Random musings

 


 

SATURDAY

 

Went to a private view at the Hauser and  Wirth  art gallery in Bruton on Saturday. Quite a glamorous crowd including Bob Geldof who I often used to see in my Chelsea days wandering up and down the Kings Road. I’ll spare you my thoughts about the art  on view to save myself from instantly being condemned as a pretentious know nothing, but for the benefit of the readers of this blog, I’m afraid  there was nothing like this on show.

 


 

Sorry to disappoint you!

 

SUNDAY

In  complete contrast to my glammed up self of the previous evening, on Sunday afternoon I was out in a local wood with the dog. There’s been so much rain recently that the ground  was very squidgy , and at one place in particular I found myself seriously stuck, literally unable to move either foot as the mud  was half way up my wellies. I made a massive effort, pulled with all my might, and as the one foot came out, over went Elizabeth, face first in all the mud. (No, I’m sure I didn’t look as fetching as the girl in this pic!)

 





Anyway, knowing that there are a lot of men out there are who delight  in the idea of girls smeared all over with mud, I thought I would share that little moment  with you.

 

Of course when  got home I had a shower. Sorry to tell you that as my companion from the night before had left mid morning (yes, I’m being deliberately enigmatic about that) I showered alone, so he or she did not help make me a nice clean girl again,

 



And I didn’t return the favour.

 




Again, sorry to disappoint you!

 

Lurkers

 

My stat meter keeps me up to date with how many of you visit  my pages and it’s good to know that I have a healthy following. Hopefully having  had your taste buds suitably stimulated by my words  and images, a good number of you end up giving yourselves little  treat, maybe like this,





 


 

Or possibly this.




But what I’m going to say is that with the exception of a few very special followers, most of you lurk in the background and don’t make your feelings known about anything I say. Treat this odd rambling post as an invitation to say your piece, whatever it might be. You can do it anonymously and I would love to hear from you.

 

Images


As I try, though sometimes fail through lack of time, to do at least one post  every day, inevitably I lose track of which of my store of images I have posted and which is yet too see the light of day for the first  time, so inevitably I will occasionally illustrate one of my narratives with the same naughty wench or lustful Lothario I posted a week or two back. Many  apologies, but then again, is it so bad having to feast your eyes (again) on this crucible of sex,



 


or these two kissable bots,

 

 


 

 

 

or this naughty little madam getting her just rewards?



 


Somehow  I don’t think so!

 


And that’s it really. Look on the good side, whatever my next post will be (I’ve no idea at all right now), it  will be more what you’ve come to expect from naughty Liz! 

1 comment:

  1. Naughty Liz indeed, teasing us about your companion.

    I do hope it was a man as I have no doubt you have been needing a spanking for a while now. And knowing you, you would have earned yourself at least one before he left ;)

    Hope you had a good time either way

    amber xxx

    ReplyDelete