Tuesday 18 August 2015

Apparently the BBC are planning to put on a Lady Chatterley’s lover without anyone using the word 'Fuck', and with limited and diluted love scenes. Well for God’s sake! This is like putting on the great British Bake Off  without the cakes! The whole thing about the book was that it was groundbreaking and smashed down the strict social and sexual taboos that then operated and in the process helped to liberate both  our thoughts and our libidos.

If Lady Chatterley  is going to be filmed again (yes please ) we want to see Constance Chatterley as  ripe and sexual, 










 Mellors virile and rampant, 








 and the sex between them raw and real.



Look, I know I’m busy but I’ll go off and write a screenplay now. Of course, to ensure authenticity I will have to test out many of the scenes myself. I may be some time!   


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my friend, I believe you have already written the best screenplay of this era.

    Educating Anna would, I believe, be the best selling production in history. You would of course, retain full casting control.. I have no doubt you would need to screen test many Anna til you found the perfect one ;)

    amber xx

    ReplyDelete