Wednesday 26 August 2015


                                         Sexual Flexibility




A recent survey has thrown up that whereas most men describe themselves as simply straight or gay, lots of women say that they are sexually flexible. That comes as no surprise to me at all. ‘Flexible’ certainly describes my own sexuality, primarily heterosexual but enjoying regular sexual encounters with women. And amongst my contemporaries, the vast majority of women I know between say twenty five and thirty five have had  at least one encounter with women.

I’m  nervous doing a post on this subject because as with certain others I have  so much to say and I don’t want this to be too long and boring, but I’m still at a loss where  to start. Yes a good example of a man is a gorgeous thing and I could not possibly give men up,






but by my reckoning decent man are an endangered species and thin on the ground. On the other hand  there are so many delicious women out there, and all the attributes they have that have that have been  honed and refined over generations of subconscious seduction work on us women just as much as they do on men, full firm breasts, sleek legs displayed in enticing skirts, massacred eyes and kissable mouths. Just writing this makes me want to go out and capture one and bring her home.  



My Sapphic tendencies were making themselves known in my later teens, possibly finding some of the fashion shoots images in Vogue a little too seductive, and maybe enjoying those huggy sessions young girls have with their friends a bit too much. I had just hit  twenty when it made itself properly known and was helped on by my spanking fetish (yet another subject I’ll have to write about!)  I was horsing around with a female friend I found all too attractive and she had been teasing me to a dangerous level. With hindsight I see we were flirting with each other but I hadn’t actually realised it. She was behaving with me the way I often behaved with men, the sort of goading that leads to threats of redress and everything that inevitably follows, and I found myself saying and doing to her the very same things that men did to me in this situation. I told her she was asking to be spanked and instantly found my insides melting when I realised how much I wanted to do that. We started wrestling and although it did not end with a proper spanking I did manage to get her over my knee very briefly and get in a couple of smacks but that was enough. Before we knew it we were kissing and a new chapter in my sexual development had started.





I must not try your patience and go into a long treatise about all my personal tendencies, but it’s interesting that when in the bedroom with men I love playing the role of naughty little girl and being punished for it, 





whereas with women I’m equally turned  by taking them over my knee for a spanking and it’s never the other way round. I’ve never been spanked by a woman and have no wish to be.

The bottom line is we are all sexually complex and long may we remain so!



2 comments:

  1. Being a high school teacher, I am able to watch the hormone crazed, horny, teens at the height of sexual awareness and "desperation".

    With the boys, while I absolutely love men and especially "mine", their needs are very base in their display. They want to see tits and ass and up a girl's skirt.

    The girls are and act as girls will. Teasing flirtatious little minxes trying to provoke responses in the target of their affecations and lust. Sucking on pens, thrusting their chests out, bending over more than necessary, showing their panties "accidentally", being the naughty provaceteurs that only girls know how.

    How, I wish I could give them advice without getting fired. I would say just spank her already. Or how I wish I could give the girls that are teasing even me their teacher, detention. Keep them after school and in the privacy, deal with some of them myself.

    Yeah, I too can see how so so many girls will identify themselves as flexible sexually. Especially as I watch some of those attractions begin.

    I do love reading your work again Elizabeth.

    amber xxx

    ReplyDelete