Sunday 16 August 2015





I suppose  I should introduced myself, it would only be polite. I am Elizabeth Forster, a writer of mainstream fiction under another name, but you only need know me as a writer of erotica. That I should write erotic books was almost inevitable as I've always been a very sexual person, so putting my thoughts on paper was a good way of coming to terms with them and of course sharing them with other people. I'm all too aware that a lot of both women and men do not have the sex life that they would love to have, so in their head they build an Ivory Tower to escape to, a place where bodies are always beautiful, where men are always erect, and orgasms are both multiple and simultaneous. This is where erotic literature comes in to its own, creating a steamy sexual swamp we can sink into when we need.

Something that really turns me on is being spanked, so as well as perfumed penetrations and candle lit seductions, pretty young girls being taken bare bottomed across the knees of gorgeous men, and sometimes women, inevitably feature in my writing.


A while back I decided to turn my back on my erotic writing to concentrate on my mainstream books but my American  publishers recently contacted me as they  wanted to re-publish one of my erotic titles, Educating Anna, and although I insisted on revising it, I was happy to agree. It will be out at the end of this year. Pending its release, have a glass of wine, sink back into your pillows and enjoy reading my thoughts on men woman and sex. Whatever your sex or inclination I hope my postings will bring a tingle to both your brain and your nether regions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment