Saturday 29 August 2015


                                DIAPHANOUS







Diaphanous! What a lovely word conjuring up images of pert nipples arresting our attention as they poke their naughtiness  in our direction, or the curve of bifurcated buttocks and sleek thighs outlined by a silky shimmer. The see through night dress is one of womankind’s many secret weapons along with the eye wateringly short skirt or super tight tee shirt, and how we all take advantage of it!

In Educating Anna (which as I keep mentioning will be out at the  end of this year) after days of erotic game playing, Peter, Anna’s  gorgeous tutor, tells Anna  to come to his bedroom that night for a punishment and asks her if she has a suitable nightgown. She knows that this will be the night when  she will lose her virginity to him, but staying within the parameters of their game she says that yes she does.

          Getting herself ready to go to him, she describes it like this:-

It was almost a lie when I said I had a suitable nightgown as what I have hardly qualifies. It is the ghost of a nightgown, a spectre. If it were words it would be scarcely a whisper. At a quick glance it looks as if I am not wearing it, evidence of its being there little more than the transparent folds that fall from the tips of my nipples to the ground. When I put it on my naked body is fully visible in every detail underneath its shimmer, and on the rare occasions I have worn it in the past I knew that no man could see me in this and not have to take his pleasure in me.

I rather see it like the nightgown in the following image, totally and absolutely transparent and not hiding but eroticising her nakedness.



 If you’re interested by the way, my schoolgirl French translates their  conversation roughly  follows:-


Her:  “Darling, I really do need a good spanking tonight, in fact right now!

Him: “I have to work. Phone Stan, I think he’ll have the time.”

Or summing up the situation as a whole, the girl is a delicious long legged full breasted creature with her body beautifully displayed for her lover’s benefit and in urgent need of a good spanking, and the man is a twat. But I digress!

Alberto Vargas who produced endless illustrations for Playboy way  before my time (I’ll have to do a separate  posting about him) had a big thing about the see through nightdress and gave us several examples of his ripe voluptuous women so attired.







He died in 1982 and I suspect from looking at his massive collection of exploding pins ups that he probably masturbated himself to death.

The thing about any diaphanous garment is that the girl is both dressed and undressed at the same time, and what there is of it does not hide  but enhances and turbo charges her nudity. But once she has slipped on such a garment, technically she is dressed giving her licence to parade and flaunt herself not just before her lover, but for anyone else as well, all the while acting as if having every luscious inch of her on full display. It is yet another of the cock teaser’s secret weapons, but so potent it could easily backfire. 

No wonder we girls get spanked as often as we do!


7 comments:

  1. Traduction parfaite, Madame - chapeau! Stan is a lucky guy, being tasked with spanking this busty beauty. Her self-awareness impresses me: she understands her need of discipline. Over to you, Stan....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Spelling mistake in your reply, I'm afraid. Stand in the corner, young lady.

      - Taskmaster

      Delete
  3. My God! I shall have to be so careful from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My God! I shall have to be so careful from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My God! I shall have to be so careful from now on!

    ReplyDelete