Sunday 16 August 2015



This picture so reminds me of the eighteen year old Elizabeth being spanked for the first time ever and hardly knowing what was going on it had happened so quickly. (No, the man was a lot more gorgeous than this one!)      

What a little brat I was turning in to, pretty and with a good figure I was all too used to getting my own way with men and was becoming far too skilled at teasing and goading them, so redress was long over due. My new boyfriend was older than me and had been very patient, but one day he snapped and the next thing I was over his knee, skirt up and knickers down and having my bare bottom soundly spanked. Quite apart from being painful it was demeaning humiliating and horribly undignified, but oh God it was so exciting! Thinking about it now, I suspect that subconsciously it was what I had wanted all along and that all my teasing had been encouraging this  sort of redress. No surprise that we had the most incredible sex afterwards, and after that he spanked me every chance he got and I was happy to offer him every sort of excuse.


It was a bridge of sighs I had to cross to reach a full understanding  of my sexual self and it helped shape my tendencies ever since. My book, Educating Anna, is not about me, but there’s no doubt that Anna and do have a lot in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment