Sunday 30 August 2015


SPARE A THOUGHT FOR POOR ELIZABETH!




Do spare a thought for poor little Elizabeth! In my posting, Diaphanous, I made a passing  comment that Alberto Vargas who earned his living producing erotically charged  illustrations of pneumatic over sexed females for Playboy magazine probably masturbated himself to death. (Exhausting, but on the whole probably more fun than  going to Dignitas!)








Well the remark is getting a little close to home! I’ve only been running this blog for a short while, but think what I have to do, more or less on a daily basis. To keep it lively and to keep you all both amused and your naughty imaginations well lubricated I have to trawl the internet for suitable images to illustrate my various points. My habit is to save them on a memory stick then go through them when I write my stuff, very often on my laptop in bed at night, and it’s then that they start getting at me! A whole sea of luscious young nymphs and gorgeous men pass before my eyes, an avalanche of pert breasts, kissable mouths, naughty young bottoms and straining erections, not to mention wicked little minxes in  desperate need of a good spanking. I’m discipline myself to be self restrained, but I’m only human. Every now and then there’s something that sends such an erotic jag to the loins I have to give in to it.




Sorry to sound like some young lad looking at a garage wall pin up, but this girls breasts are so wonderfully full and self supporting that I keep imagining  myself fondling them while I kiss her  ears as I back her on to the bed.







And this bottom! Oh my God what pleasure this bottom would give to any man or woman left alone with it and its sweet owner  for a while




Then we have a fully dressed girl in a very short and very tight red dress, but so ludicrously sexy  I can’t stop fantasising about how wonderful it would be to give her  a  long lingering spanking over the knee before taking her to bed and kissing her better.






And that’s leaving aside some of the gorgeous male flesh I come across. There’s  less of that as it's an unfortunate  fact that for every bed worthy male image one finds there’s ten female ones, but before this all gets out of hand I’ll leave you with as fine an example of a fully loaded, straining for attention, stiffy as you’ll ever find! What I imagine myself doing to this I won’t put into writing!





I think I need another lie down!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Elizabeth

    This gave me a great laugh.

    I went through the same "troubles" as you when I was continuing your great work on the other blog.

    So many naughty thoughts inspiring pictures to look thru. By the time I was finished with a post, I would be so very aroused and needing attention.

    Since I usually did this late at night, I would have to either take care of it myself or go wake up my boyfriend. I think you knew which I chose.

    Seems like waking up the boyfriend from his peaceful slumber earns you a good spanking before he is ready to relieve some frustration. Well, I would hope so.

    He could always tell when I had been working on your blog.

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that reading this new one has the same effect!

    ReplyDelete