Tuesday 25 August 2015



                                    SUMMER DRESS SEX







The summer  weather seems to be in decline which is such a shame for so many different reasons. I have a lovely  MG I love driving with the hood down, and I so enjoy things like romantic picnics and open air theatre. But in addition, sunshine and sex mix so well together, and the classic summer dress, all floaty and innocent,  offers lots of possibilities. 
  
I’ve a couple of clear memories of sex  in summer dresses. The first one was when  I was out on a hot afternoon with a lovely man, not actually my boyfriend but someone with whom fluids had been shared on a few occasions with much mutual pleasure. When he picked me up I was a picture of innocence in a long summer dress in light cotton so I wasn’t sure why his eyes lit up so much when he looked at it.




I soon found out. As I climbed in his wonderful car (A very sleek open TVR) he suggested that our day out would be given a wicked edge if I spent it without any knickers on. For the sake of form I made pantomime protests, what sort of girl did he think I was etc, but even as I did so he was  reaching under my virginal dress and pulling them off. Moments later they were in his pocket a gleam of pure lust was lighting up his eyes.

From that second onwards we were both massively conscious that under my shroud of pretty blue flowers I was knickerless and it got the two of us ludicrously horny. We were visiting a garden and at every opportunity we were finding obscure corners where we could kiss and fondle against trees and walls and everywhere we could, the other visitors no doubt wondering why we had such a look of suppressed excitement on our faces.

Eventually it was too much and we had to give in to it and drove off to find a secluded wood where we had one of those joyous fucks that you measure others by for some time afterwards.





 For reasons I can’t remember we didn’t spend the night  together and it was only when getting ready for bed I realised he still had my knickers. I never asked for them back and wonder if he sometimes takes them out to remind himself of that afternoon.


                                                            ****

The other recollection was in its own way the complete opposite. Yes a summer day out with a lovely man, but this time my cotton dress was very short. (Sorry to sound conceited  but I do have nice legs and summer is a time when a girl can show them off without looking like a tart which I always try and avoid.)




Of course with such a short  dress as this I was wearing panties, skimpy little white ones I remember, but regardless I did have something protecting my modesty should a delinquent breeze make itself known.

We were going for a picnic somewhere, but on the way we visited an ancient tower, tall and narrowly built with the only way to the top a very narrow spiral stone stairway Surprise surprise, he suggested we climb to the top and of course being a gentleman insisted that I went first, and at every step all I could think was that his eyes had to be glued to what he could see up my little dress.

 




I was right. When we reached the top  I wasn’t with a man, I was with a priapic demon;


all the way up he had been mesmerised by the sight of thighs disappearing into my little skirt and of course my bottom scarcely covered by skimpy white panties and something bestial and basic  had taken him over. Without saying a word we both knew what had to happen and just how quick we would have to be as we were in a place where others might  come at any moment. In a second he’d  bent me over the battlements where I looked down on the people below who had no idea of what was happening up here, pulled the leg of my panties to one side and in the space of a minute or two had penetrated and gushed with a bellow he had to subdue so as not to give the game away.

I’m not suggesting that this was the most satisfactory sex I’ve ever had, but my God it was fun, and when the two of us emerged back at out through the narrow stone doorway at the bottom we were both glowing with a smug self satisfaction we couldn’t shake off for hours.

Please God let this summer last a bit longer !


No comments:

Post a Comment