Monday 31 August 2015




               The smouldering sexuality of the quiet girl







There’s a real old cliché in early black and white cinema for which I have a real  weakness. A dowdy  looking female is on the screen, hair in a tight bun, ugly glasses and frumpy clothes and the plan is that we write her off as being of no romantic or sexual interest, but no, at an appropriate time off come  the glasses, the hair is unpinned and the wide eyed hero is saying to her. “Why Miss Jones, but you’re beautiful!”

In fact this is hardly a new concept. In Shakespeare, a pretty young girl only has too put on a man’s hat and she’s instantly one of the lads and no one suspects her for a second, but let me not go down that route

Let’s leave aside that if the guy in the film was too thick to have noticed Miss Jones’ attractions when she wasn’t in head to toe bling then Miss Jones is probably better off without him, the fact is that this concept does have its parallels in real life. Personally I have long been attracted to the quiet female. Never mind that the girl above is  modestly attired, she is staggeringly pretty and only a fool would not realise that. In my experience the trick is to spot the growling sexuality lurking just beneath the modest surface of the quiet girl. 

Very often you might see a virginal looking female with downcast eyes and an endearing shyness,








but  with experience you often find that there is more to this creature than first meets the  eye.




   

When you scratch the surface of the quiet girl you often find a private life you would never have imagined,







And that their very quietness is a carefully adopted disguise to hide the vibrancy of their  imaginations. 



Best of all, simple modest  clothes so often hide the glories underneath and that when barriers are broken down and she finally  undresses for you, what a treat you are often in for!





I have to declare an interest here.  No, I don’t dress like a Miss Jones figure, and out on a date in a candle lit restaurant I don’t mind if my various boyfriends (or the waiters ) take sneaky  glimpse at my thighs under the table,






but going about my daily life I don’t make a big show of my figure or my legs, leaving them to the imagination of anybody wanting to get to know me better. The thing is, it’s so nice when the point is reached when a man is starting to remove my top layers for the first time and finds himself saying, ”Why Miss Forster, but you’re beautiful!”






You want to try it!  






No comments:

Post a Comment