Thursday 20 August 2015





By all means let your man read Fifty Shades of Grey. If he can a wade through pages and pages (yawn) of Anastasia biting her lip and blushing, with persistence he might even reach a few of the somewhat  clinical sexy bits in the Red Room of Pain. (Credit where it’s due, boredom is a type of pain!)

          Do ensure he’s read her contract conditions first or he might  not understand what  the two of them are allowed to  do to each other, and if he’s still awake at that stage, the two of you might well be rewarded   with the first hint of a stiffy.



          

         Alternatively you can simply  give him your copy  of Educating Anna to read. 


          Yes, that’s much better!

                     (Educating Anna is to be republished by popular demand at the end of this year)

3 comments:

  1. I could not agree more, Elizabeth.

    I gave that book an honest try. I could not finish it. It was garbage. It was not even decently written garbage.

    Educating Anna, however, is one of if not my favorite. And I still find new passages to read to my boyfriend to inspire his interest if he has said he is tired or something when I feel like some action.

    I usually end up over his lap with the book on the floor reading while he spanks away. This doesn't last long as you can imagine. And he finds he is not nearly as tired as he thought.

    amber xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literary garbage it may be, but FSOG prompted quite a few women to explore their submissive side. I know two ladies who, since reading it, go over their partner's knees for "funishment". I envy one of the boyfriends in particular, whose woman is a drop-dead gorgeous brunette with a superb, spankable arse.

      Delete
    2. And I agree that has to be a good thing. We should all explore and enjoy our sexual selves to the full.

      I am of course envious of this book's massive success, and if when Educating Anna is re- released later this year it does a quarter as well I would be thrilled. I promise you however that my comments on 50 Shades turgid pace are not sour grapes but my genuine belief that it is overwhelmingly in need of a good edit.

      Delete