Friday 16 October 2015

Barbee's very naughty sexual adventure


Let me start with a diversion. When I was in my early twenties I did evening classes at the City Literary Institute in London. One of the students, a little older than most of us, was a guy I will call X.  X’s writing had a vibrancy to it, and in the class discussions he was incisive and exciting to listen to.  I was quite attracted to him, and in the sessions in the pub afterwards he and I tended to end up in a conversational huddle  together.

One evening after all the others had left he asked me if he could kiss me! I was charmed, and of course did so. Several pub meetings on and it was clear that X and I simply had to get together and we arranged to  meet one afternoon at his flat in North London. There to my horror I discovered that the whole block was swarming with hairy arsed builders doing renovation work including right outside X’s bedroom window. Yes, we could simply close the curtains and be as silent as we could manage, but both of us were in complete agreement.     We didn’t want a quick giggly shag, we wanted to linger and take our time, so we went out for a coffee and a long walk  and went back when the builders had vacated and had a long lingering session in his bed without worrying about being spied on.




Why am I telling all this? Because my sweet but very naughty correspondent, Barbee, was so un-fazed by the idea of being a public spectacle while having sex, she actually performed in front of an invited audience of one!

So where do I start with this wicked story?  Barbee is currently having a long holiday from being heterosexual and is enjoying a liaison with her special friend, Stephanie. Stephanie has an older friend, Richard, who asked if the two girls would be prepared to make sweet music together while he watched and, quelle horreur, the girls agreed and a date was set. And it all happened as planned. Barbee and Stehanie got naughty together and as a result Richard had to go and change his pants half way through. This is a story where no one gets out  with their reputation intact!





So what actually happened? Let’s get into when the action  started

..........Roger had us begin standing and kissing, we then moved to the couch and the action heated up as we began to unbutton blouses and put our hands up each other’s skirt....





Neither of us was wearing a bra and soon we removed our skirts and all we had on were the black panties...




OK , here’s the girls undressed and you’ll have to imaginer their little  black  panties. And anyway, I’ve little doubt they soon came off!  As for Roger, no problem imagining the state of his pants!





Our next thing was to make love in a rather large tub. Roger continued to take photos as we sponged each other between our legs and whatever else we could think of that would be sexy. The bath was fun and it got us nice and clean for the next scenario.



Oh, Barbee, what a  naughty girl you are, but I always knew that anyway. 




So what happened now that Barbee and Stephanie had washed away all their sins in the bath? Not more sex surely, but oh yes!

Next was the bedroom..... so Stephanie and I began as we do at home and made sure we did every oral and anal thing we liked and thought Roger might also enjoy.




He was not taking pictures now simply watching our show. The things that excited him the most were watching us do oral sex in the 69 position......., Roger enjoyed these so much that he was masturbating in his dark corner,







 ......and when we were through he excused himself and left the room rather quickly. He returned with different pants on!  The sign of a satisfied customer?



At least at this stage a little common sense comes  in to play. It's obvious that both girls deserve a damn good spanking for their wickedness, and Roger steps in:-



Roger decided to change the script. He now wanted Steph to spank me and he would spank Stephanie. No problem it's his show. So I was spanked first....







and Roger again took photos and when it was his turn he asked me to take pictures of him spanking Stephanie.





All I can say is I hope that for both girls it was a good long stinging one to punish them for their sinful ways, but Barbee doesn’t elaborate on that. No  doubt she’s too ashamed of herself!

And then Barbee says that that was the end of the party which is interesting as whenever a man decides that I’m in need of a good spanking over his knee, it tends to be after he’s finished that the party begins, but I digress!    Anyway, in this case having seen to it that both girls have had their cute bare bottoms soundly spanked, did Roger send them to bed without any supper? No, he takes them out to dinner and gives them lots of money!




So is there a moral to this? Those years ago when X and I decided to be discreet about our sexual commerce, should we instead have opened the windows and let the entire building force watch us arch and thrust together, and had we done so, would I now be a much richer girl?


But never mind that! Thank you so much Barbee for sharing this with us all. If you have any further sexual adventures  like this I will be delighted to hear about them!

6 comments:


  1. much hurrahs and deafening applause for Miss Barbee and the more than colourful inspiration that has swept over Miss Elizabeth to take her to new and higher levels of sheer eroticism - in the truest meaning of the word

    it is now vital that Miss B does not sit back and as it were bask - now that scenario/scenaria could, with a bit of persuasion, i'm sure be be repeated but we have it set out, now printed and circulated for rereading - yes, but no she is clearly, very clearly potentially a debauchee of the highest calibre

    so please Miss B do elaborate on your sizzling mind and set forth another encounter to make Miss E swoon and in turn to take us all to unimagined heights

    Did i say three cheers for Miss B

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully naughty time, barbee.

    Tell you what. Come visit my boyfriend and I in New Mexico here and you can have another sexy naughty little adventure. He will want to do more than watch, you can be sure, but after you see him, you wont mind ;)

    We wont pay you money, but I promise you that when we are done, you will be well fed, red bottomed, and blissed out ;)

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you waiting for B? Sounds too good an offer to resist!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. In response to Amber's offer I appreciated the offer but at this time we would not want a man involved in the sex play. I had a rather bad experience with a man a few months ago and I'm down on men. In addition Stephanie and I have a very deep loving relationship and she is going to get all my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth , I waited until today to respond because we had brunch with Roger and previewed the photos of our "sexcapades". Some nice pictures especially the kissing shots and the bath scene. Roger offered to take more artsy style photos of us, he is a good photographer and we took him up on the offer

    If Steph and I lived in Somerset you would of had us over your knee by now!,Since that is impossible there is another possible new adventure we could try. There is a woman. located about 50 miles from our residence who spanks naughty boys and girls for a fee. We could confess our sins and have our bottoms paddled. that might be interesting.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete