Sunday 18 October 2015

Window




“He always looks up at the window when he crosses the courtyard. I wonder what he’ll do when he sees me sitting here like this, naked except for stockings. Rush up the stairs, and what? Laugh and kiss me all over, take me straight to bed? I brought the stockings as a special treat for him, and for me of course. I like dressing up as much as he likes seeing me in sexy outfits

“Maybe he’ll spank me for being so provocative. He’s threatened to do so a couple of times recently, but has never  actually done it, but each time he does there’s an extra gleam in his eye and when we have sex he’s even more aroused than usual. If I were my boyfriend I’d spank me lots, I’m such a little minx at times, goading and teasing him. I don’t know, but somehow I think today’s when it’s going to happen, my first ever spanking.


"I wonder, let me practice the words in my head,  “Sir…….” Pause and look at him with big innocent eyes, “Sir, what’s the punishment for a naughty girl who sits naked in a window where everyone can see her….?”





4 comments:

  1. I think she is going to get exactly what she wants, and needs.

    Oh that reminds me Elizabeth. Barbee may not be able to come out, but if you ever get to the States, do come visit my boyfriend and me. I make the same promise... you will leave well fed, red bottomed, and blissed out ;)

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think I need a bit of a lie down after an invitation like that!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I think I need a bit of a lie down after an invitation like that!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. after an invitation like that one understands how Elizabeth has responded in stereo or it just may have been a tremble of the dreaded 'big thumb' syndrome, both at precisely 10:24 too...................

    J

    ReplyDelete