Friday 9 October 2015

Masturbation revisited





It’s a while since I’ve done a posting on masturbation, and maybe it’s time to revisit the subject again. I take it for granted that anyone who visits this or similar sites does so to add fuel to their erotic imagination, and that maybe as they read it or possibly later, on their own or in the company of a lover, turns arousal into satisfaction. If that is the case then I have succeeded in my aim. The world out there can be a dark place at times for all of us, and every orgasm is a beam of light.





At the risk of stating the obvious, masturbation can be an act of sexual generosity, you stimulating another while you are taking pleasure in simply giving, or it can be your own loins you are manipulating while your lover does the same thing. Here the two of you are going through the motions of self stimulating, though your self pleasuring is added to and stoked by the sight of your partner’s naked body and by his or her own growing arousal. Like penetrative sex, should you be fortunate enough to reach your eruption at the same time, then so much the better, the two of you collapsing cross eyed and happy on rumpled bedding.





And then there is masturbation carried out when solitary and alone, and this is when it is capable of giving the greatest pleasure of all. Forget any question of this being for the sad and lonely, this is a magic time when hand and libido can be in perfect harmony. It is only you who truly understands exactly what it is that stimulates you to the limit, what fantasies and images turn your insides to liquid joy, and only you can speed or delay the growing wonder that is tingling and glowing down there, eventually stroking it to an explosion of pure satisfaction.





If after reading this and maybe checking out favourite posting or two from the past you feel like taking yourself somewhere cushioned and private before lending your libido a helping hand, then you will have made Elizabeth a happy girl.




5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see I am making you a happy girl. Some of your posts have made me a very happy girl after giving my "libido a helping hand". Love this description of masturbation!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a great description.

    One thing I realized these last several years of living with my boyfriend is that I hardly ever masturbate anymore. It isn't like I made it a point not to, it just faded out. Orgasms seem to be better when I postpone them until I can have them with him.

    I would be interested if that is just me or if other girls have found they do the same.

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually one does not need to postpone, practice for the er, real thing is useful

    ah, of course it takes practice, lots of practice

    what can be interesting is a tutorial i.e. a supervised wank with the encouraging flick of a riding crop - think about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and i intended to mention - either way - f/m or m/f

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your various comments only go to show that the subject is quite, complex, the different approaches and attitudes to it varying so much. Clearly enough material there to do another posting as soon as I can make the time and have proper computer access!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete