Monday 26 October 2015

Two girls




A couple of lovely young girls engaged in a session of pure pleasure, the two of them exchanging sensual stimulus through the shimmering black gossamer of their skimpy garments, the kiss of the switch followed by a lick of the tongue. Sapphic mouths meeting and  drinking from each other, bodies writhing in unison, the fingers exploring and stimulating, taking them to darker more vibrant places.

What do they exist for except for what they are doing now, to arouse and to please and to be satisfied, sex distilled into an image. I've been there time and again, and with my eyes half closed can feel and experience what they are feeling and experiencing.

Try it, it's wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. Delicious - thanks for the week beginning stimulation...............

    but, but, but do you never sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, the deep and satisfying sleep of the unjust!

    I tend to compose my posts on a laptop in bed (which has no internet connection) then post them later from my office in an outhouse in the garden. Had to leave the house early this morning for some business, so decided to hit the computer before I left which is why it hit cyberspace at such an ungodly hour!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice, my only wish was that it was longer. I will second the thought, "Try it, you will like it!" I have and I do like it.

      Delete
    2. Well my next post is longer and, I hope, gives value for money!

      Liz

      Delete