Saturday 24 October 2015

Elizabeth's schoolgirl spanking



So, what was young Elizabeth like at school?  I could tell you so much, but as this is Ivory Tower  let’s use our imaginations and think of the sorts of things that might have happened on a typical day....



 

"Which of us have got to be spanked this time, Sir?






"Us two! It's always us two!

 


"But we  really weren’t being that naughty Sir! We were just checking that we were both wearing the regulation knickers and, well one thing lead to another. You know how it is! 

"What! The punishment  has to fit the crime, so we’ve got to be spanked naked?

(Wow, Jenny! I’m sort of looking forward to this. It could be quite exiting. )



I suppose I’d better pretend I’m shy about being naked! Don’t want him to guess about me and those long all night sessions with Jeremy the school photographer!




"OK, Jenny, here he comes so I hope you’re good and ready!




 

"(Look at that stiffy on him! He’s certainly ready for us!)

 



"What, Sir? You want us both bent naked over your desk.......? (My God, what is  he going to do to us......?)





I’ll leave the rest of it to you. After giving us both a good spanking, did our  teacher comfort us in ways we all know too well, or did we show our appreciation to him for giving us the discipline we  clearly needed? Or then again, did we take our revenge on the third girl who, this time at least, escaped being spanked?

Come on, get those imaginations working!



4 comments:

  1. I am so greedy.

    My imagination automatically took me to all three.

    After a good spanking, I can look forward to that he will have known we learned our lesson and procede to help take our minds off our stinging bottoms with lovely caresses and kisses that will get all kinds of lubricious activity going. And his poor straining erection will need some loving care. And most likely will make itself known a few times before we are all nicely "comforted".

    As for that naughty minx that got off scott free, well I think taking turns giving her a good spanking will suffice for a bit of revenge. Of course since she will end up with a double punishment, we should find ways to
    help comfort her as well... at that rate we will probably end up staying up way too long into the night and be tardy for classes the next day.

    This off course will get the whole process started over again. At a school like that, I can see not learning much of any bookwork, but wow what fun!

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the sounds of things, you were at the very same school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the sounds of things, you were at the very same school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the Ivory Tower University takes everyone. In fact the naughtier the better and get preferential "treatment" ;)

    ReplyDelete