Thursday 1 October 2015

We can all make mistakes!









When I first saw this image, not looking at it too closely I thought that it was one young girl stimulating another with a soft tawse, but looking at it more closely I realized my mistake. Protruding from the standing  female’s middle is a small but perfect  stiffy, so this girl is in fact a man. The pose is so graceful and the features so feminine that I hope I can be excused my mistake.

Just once in the past I had a lover like this, slim graceful and very gorgeous with long curling eyelashes. He was overwhelmingly not gay but his feminine side was very much to the fore, rather like Cherubino in the Marriage of Figaro .

I normally go in for strong masculine men, but he was a pleasant change and we spent hours over gossipy dinners and buying fripperies from expensive shops, all the things girls enjoy doing with their occasional gay friends, but with him it was followed by love making that was both sweet and very satisfying, completely free from the menace that sometimes accompanies it with the dominant male type.



As variety is the spice of life, I won’t pretend I don’t miss him.

1 comment:



  1. E
    yes the first is a classic

    when i first saw it, quite some time ago, it took a moment too

    after thought it was put through the imaging device and er, castration took place, yes the result was pleasant but like The Garden of Eden innocence had gone, so back again and this time his 'pride' was tripled - now in a gilt frame in the 'naughty girl's room' it does draw intriguing interest

    i've searched and cannot determine provenance there must more of a similar style

    perhaps Miss Amber Holmes would care go on the trail..............

    J

    ReplyDelete