Saturday 17 October 2015

Knickers down or naked? How best to spank the little brat in your life!



In my last post about young Barbee putting on  a sex show I included a couple of images of her and her special friend Stephanie being spanked, and I portrayed both of them naked  as I assumed that having undressed for sex that they would have stayed that way to be punished. If I got that wrong, Barbee, no doubt you will let me know

I happen to think that there is quite a different psychology to  being spanked naked as opposed to being spanked in the traditional way of skirt up and knickers down, even though for both the bottom is bare and the sting is identical, and it’s worth taking a moment to think about it.



It could be argued that being spanked naked is a more sexual act as your entire body is on display and available , and in particular your breasts, such a focus for male lust,  are visible and available for kissing and fondling,



right up until that moment when his entire attention is on your upturned bottom. 


Certainly, more times than I can remember I have been naked in a man’s arms while he kisses and fondles me , all the while being told that I am a wicked little  minx and that he has no choice but to give me a good spanking. Tempting to argue that if I am so wicked, why is he kissing me then, but I’ve never considered that to be a moment to  start  exercising my debating skills,  and instead breathily muttered things like “But you wouldn’t spank me!” even as he was in the act of putting me across his knee.  
  
Naked one is very helpless , and of course it’s very exciting, how could it not be, but somehow I find, both when giving and receiving, that a spanking in a short dress or skirt is still the bigger turn on. The whole ritual of being told that you are a naughty girl who has to be punished sets the tone , and suddenly you are an oversexed  little brat scarcely out of school who needs to be taught a lesson. Being put across his knee is humiliation enough,



but then to have your skirt pulled up and , horror of horrors, your skimpy little knickers pulled down removes every scrap of dignity you might have had.



Inverted and bare bottomed you are about to learn just what a naughty little brat you are, and maybe, just maybe, it will do you some good.




And afterwards,




that is the time when skirt and knickers and one’s few remaining garments are stripped off and the long lingering reconciliation is lived out. Then is the time for being naked save maybe for something token and inflammatory.




Conclusion? There isn’t one. We’re all different sexually and psychologically and long may we be so. Every time you go out on a date with someone new you never know quite how the evening will end, and if its in the bedroom, quite what his or her  tastes will be. But that’s what makes it so exciting,   



4 comments:

  1. It is a little different for me.

    Our neighbors are about 1/2 mile away, so clothes and noise is never a problem.

    As such, I often am wearing nothing or close to it around the house. It is just so comfortable and cool.

    With that, being naked is almost nonsexual in nature. Unless of course I am sitting in his lap or laying in bed with him or something like that.

    Spanking, foreplay, is now more exciting if I am clothed. at least to start.

    For example, like home from work, if he decides I have "earned" some discipline, it is quite thrilling being treated like the naughty girl while dressed in professional teaching clothes. Maybe hearing his surprise as while over his lap he discovers that I have worn quite sexy lingerie under my proper schoolteacher outfit.

    Or say we are out for some dinner and dancing or such and I am in my short tight low cut dress, that shows off the stocking tops and garters when bent or sitting and I take off my panties which have gotten quite damp from flirting with the waitress or being "careless" with my dress hem, etc. and hand them to him. I can be sure that his reaction will be such that at the earliest opportunity, I will be over his lap with dress pulled up and stockings garters and heels still on, which is much more exciting.

    Or in other cases, there is something just so raw and exciting about him being at the point where he can't wait to "have at me". Whether it is from inciting his lust to such fervor that that it is just his zipper down and my panties grabbed to the side or perhaps ripped off when we are fucking in the doorway or on the floor, or he is reddening my bottom at his first chance prior to that.

    Yeah, for me it seems to be just more sexy clothed, whether fully or partially. At least to begin.

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the sound of it, you seem to be a girl who has it all!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the sound of it, you seem to be a girl who has it all!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth,

    When I started thinking about this the spankings I've had from guys has been skirt up and panties down while over their knees. All of them{2} were for punishment first and sex just seemed to follow. Where as all my spankings by woman were part of the foreplay and I was nude. I like the feeling of being undressed for a spanking , it makes me feel more sexy.

    Steph and I were both nude for the spankings last Tuesday. The funny thing about the picture you used to represent Stephanie was that it actually looks somewhat like her. As for mine I am tall as the woman seems to be but probably a little lighter in weight

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete