Wednesday 9 September 2015

                       Just another little fantasy of mine




Girls, do you ever have a fantasy about having a willy, a lovely soft little cock  of your very own  that you can play with and fondle and feel it grow in  your hand into something hard and potent?




Well I do. It’s only an occasional thing, nothing deep rooted. But cocks are so joyously expressive, never any doubt what  mood they are in, and they are so beautifully tactile.  I can see why fourteen year old boys spend half their waking hours wanking themselves  into exhaustion with such a  hungry animal craving attention in their pants all the time.




I mostly feel that way when I’ve just given some sweet compliant girl a spanking for some imagined misdemeanour.



Yes we inevitably share a long period afterwards of blissful atonement,



but giving her a long lingering fuck would be joyous.



Fortunately as a female  who otherwise delights in her femininity, I am able to enjoy the pleasure of a cock in lots of other ways. Just as you do! 

  




1 comment:

  1. I honestly have never thought of that. When I was single and needed relief I always turned to a plastic or glass substitute, and while fantasizing about a real one, it was never attached to me, but always to a man that held my fancy. And with my boyfriend I just am glad I have the equipment to enjoy his.

    But I see where you are coming from about with another girl what it might be like to use a real flesh one rather than a toy.

    amber

    ReplyDelete