Monday 28 September 2015

Sunny afternoons and innocence

In one of the chapters in Educating Anna,  Anna is driving to a meeting with an eccentric artist who owes her an erotic  painting for her house. She is driving an old open Rolls Royce and just for once sex is not on the agenda. She is wearing simple clothes, has on no make up, and her hair is in plaits making her look both young and innocent. With the sun on her face and the wind in her hair she feels clean and wholesome, but surprise, surprise, when she meets with the artist in question things  don’t go the way she expects and the two of them embark on a few weeks of sex and erotic game playing.



 

I am mentioning this because he weather the last few days has been simply wonderful and l have been able to enjoy some topless driving. No, I don’t  have a Rolls Royce but I do have an MG which is one of the loves of my life along  with my cats and my dog. And of course it doesn’t have my name on the number plate  but otherwise it is identical to this one, and when I drive it on a sunny afternoon, yes, like Anna  I also feel clean and wholesome.

 


So long as none of you let on, I can go on fooling the world for a little longer!

4 comments:

  1. hmm and I wonder just how often you have a little daydream of coming across an attractive girl stranded on the side of the road with a disabled car that would be ever so grateful to you for stopping to give her a ride... and maybe even a spanking for not paying attention to the fuel gauge ....

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that sounds good! Might think about that when I'm going down to sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that sounds good! Might think about that when I'm going down to sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

    Start following our trades NOW & earn up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete