Wednesday 9 September 2015




                                                           TIGER 





Tiger, tiger, burning bright

In the forests of the night,

What immortal hand or eye

Could frame thy fearful symmetry?


When the stars threw down their spears,

And water'd heaven with their tears,

Did He smile His work to see?

Did He who made the lamb make thee?


Tiger, tiger, burning bright
In the forests of the night,

What immortal hand or eye

Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?





(If you want to read the whole poem send me a short comment and I will copy it into my reply.)

1 comment:

  1. There is something very sensual about the exotic cats.

    I think it is because that, to me, they epitomize femininity. (I know, doesn't seem to make much sense if it is a male cat but, but hear me out).

    Like an exotic cat, a woman is sleek, lithe, beautiful. Moves so slinky. With the right "master" can be very obedient and loyal and in the case of a kinky woman, will even respond to a whip (though most would not need something so harsh).
    Yet despite all her erotic sensuousness, can still be a bit dangerous ;)

    amber xx

    ReplyDelete