Monday 14 September 2015

Another spanking scenario for you to enjoy!

                         


Being of the opinion that the build up to a spanking is often as arousing as the spanking itself I posted an article about I considered to be an arousing scenario a few posts  back. I promised you some more and here is another one, again where the girl is the one encouraging it to happen.

This is where it is acknowledged by both a misbehaving girl and the lucky man responsible for dealing with her that she has to be punished for whatever it was she did, but exactly what sort of punishment that might be is unclear. Already the idea of punishment alone is enough to make pulses race, but the air between the two of them is suddenly electric when the girl, with all the innocence in the world, suggests that, well, maybe he aught to give her a spanking? 






What chance does the poor man have, his brain suddenly racing with the thought of this winsome little creature across his knee to do with what he wishes for as long as he wishes.






This is done to perfection in a film called Blonde in Black Silk. (A film I have to get hold of from somewhere as apparently there’s lots of sex in it.) Arcadia Lake has been caught out in some sexual misbehaviour (I think by a college tutor) and it looks as if suspension is on the cards.





“Couldn’t you find some other way to punish me?” She asks, her eyes huge pools of invitation, and all the while running a finger up and down his leg. Apparently he can’t, but not surprisingly he is interested in knowing what she has in mind. “Well I suppose ......” The mixture of innocence and wantoness in her eyes alone is enough to give any red blooded man an erection. 




“I suppose you could always spank me.”

She knows she’s giving a sexual invitation and he knows that’s what she’s doing, but it only helps to make it that much more arousing. I have to say that the spanking he gives her after this wonderful build up leaves a lot to be desired. Fair enough it’s across the knee and on her bare bottom,





but in a film designed to titillate its audience it’s a shame they didn’t do this as well as the lead in.

If you want to watch  a clip of it, here is the link.


Warning! The is a lot of really horrible and degrading stuff on this site , so if like me you are a bit squeamish, try and block it out!


5 comments:

  1. I have only asked for a spanking once so far. Circumstances prevented it from happening immediately and the waiting period made the idea of being spanked very exciting. I had borrowed a guys car so I could meet my girlfriends for a drink. Driving back to his place I had the misfortune to slightly loose control of the auto and side swiped a stone wall! Needless to say he was pissed and I felt terrible. I offered to pay. I also offered to go over his knee for a spanking. We could not do the spanking because too many people were there but he told me to come over two days later for the punishment The feelings I had during the waiting period were very exciting, many scenarios went through my head. I had a couple fun nights masturbating to the thoughts of my pending spanking. When it was time to go over to his place I was hoping everything would be alright. He seemed very eager to put me over his lap and spank my bare bottom. The spanking was firm and afterward he was very hard and the sex was very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a lucky girl, but I hope it hasn't encouraged you to scrape other men's cars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comment! As much has I enjoy being spanked I have refrained from smashing up guys cars in order to receive another spanking.
    I have been catching up with all your posts, I am very new to your blog, I think it is the best one I've seen on the web.I liked finding out about the "Ivory Tower" and how enjoyable having that place can and the one on masturbation was right on. I read your comment on how much work it is to do the blog so I want to encourage you by letting you know I really appreciate your effort and am looking forward to your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really appreciate this. I had forgotten just how much effort goes into keeping a blog, getting the root idea, composing and editing, and finding the right illustrations. it all takes a lot of time, so feed back is so appreciated.

      One small thing, what I would be so grateful for is if you could put the word round so that more people read it and hopefully in due course be interested in buying the book.

      Thanks again.

      Liz

      Delete
  4. Great comment! As much has I enjoy being spanked I have refrained from smashing up guys cars in order to receive another spanking.
    I have been catching up with all your posts, I am very new to your blog, I think it is the best one I've seen on the web.I liked finding out about the "Ivory Tower" and how enjoyable having that place can and the one on masturbation was right on. I read your comment on how much work it is to do the blog so I want to encourage you by letting you know I really appreciate your effort and am looking forward to your book.

    ReplyDelete