Friday 11 September 2015

                              NUDE WITH VIOLIN



Nude With Violin  is the title of a Noel Coward play first performed in 1956 and is satire on the modern art scene of the time. It is rarely put on these days which is a shame as I think that Coward’s lightness of touch and razor sharp wit are badly underappreciated. But that’s not what this post is about.








The violin, along with the cello has to be the most sensual of instruments. Its wonderful shape, each serpentine curve sliding into the next like a couple of mating snakes, has no equal, and of course it does bear a strong resemblance to the naked female body. And way the sound is created, one set of taught strings rubbing against another so that it vibrates in an ecstasy of sound is a sexual act in its own right.





I have a theory that any girl trained to conjure beautiful music from a violin is likely to be able to conjure equally beautiful music from her lover, her fingers sensitive and all of her senses honed to understand when pleasure moves from being merely earthbound into the exquisite.




Where am I in all this? Confession time, I took the violin as far as grade five,  but A levels and boys (I had not discovered the pleasure of girls at that stage in my life)  and the joy of producing beautiful music from my own all too sensitive  instrument   took over.





I have mentioned elsewhere, not in this blog that I was never spanked as a child. With hindsight a few sessions across my violin teacher’s  knee with humiliatingly lowered  knickers might well have moved my grades up a little further.





Or may be not over the knee. Maybe the punishment should have fitted  the crime and I should have  been  forced to kneel bare bottomed while being given a few punitive swats of the bow till I got it right.



But that did not happen so I am still merely an amateur. But no doubt you are interested in what grade have I reached in my bedroom lessons. I’m not saying, but maybe you should know that a number of my personal tutors have said I’m the naughtiest girl in their class!




But no surprise there !

2 comments:

  1. It does not surprise me one bit that you are musically talented. It certainly goes with your incredible creativity. Your ability to tantalize and direct the minds of your readers in your stories, does almost seem to have the direction and flow of a musical piece.

    I think I would rather hear you read aloud Educating Anna than I would listen to you play the violin. That is an idea. Any chance of you making your book into audio? Your audience can put it on a player and have the lights low and can devote their full attention with both hands to relieving the arousal your book generates-- whether alone or with a lover. Hmm that's an idea, imitating what you are reading. Spanking/getting spanked when Anna does, and fucking when Anna does. Oh the possibilities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not sure I deserve this but I'm most grateful.

      In fact Educating Anna was made into an audio book and was available on Audible. They then made policy decisions about not using erotic material and it was withdrawn. Whether or not it is available from other sources I don't know but if you search the internet you might find it.
      Liz

      Delete