Saturday 12 September 2015

            Fetishes, spanking, and our other sexual                                                      inclinations






I am fascinated by our sexual tendencies and fetishes, why sometimes a word or a thought or a forbidden image can set our libidos on fire and have us aroused and quivering. Sometimes what turns us on is learned later in life, but I think with most of us it was more often something from our young lives that made us what we are.    

OK, where do I start? What about young Elizabeth aged what, seven, ten, I don’t know, but way before even the most embryonic boobs or  any knowledge of sex whatsoever but likely with some simplistic idea of kissing.   I’m playing rough and tumble games with some boys in some wild area, and one of the boys gets hold of me and pins  me to the  ground, knees on   my shoulders   and wrists pinned above my head.(Oh girls, how many times have we found ourselves like this now we’re all grown up, naked breasts up thrust and available to his or her questing lips and hands!)






I was completely helpless and he could have  done any thing he liked with me, but of  course he did nothing as he was as innocent as I was. But as I lay there while he looked down on me,  his schoolboy face full of power and triumph I started to get the  most beautiful  feeling in my abdomen, a sweet melting that I did not understand but wanted to hang on to. And strangest of all when I went to the loo later, I found the gusset of my little cotton knickers weirdly moist.

Without my knowing it, a little seed had been sown. I had not become  a heavy duty bondage freak, but a pleasure in being mildly restrained by someone who might inflict who knows what sexual pleasure on me had taken root.



Move on a few years. Elizabeth is an adolescent. Boobs now coming on very nicely thank you and I rather like it when the boys pin me up against the wall and feel them even though I pretend to be disgusted. Parents  are liberals and the young Forster bottom has never been in receipt of a punitive smack, but somehow through books and comics and who knows what I understand that being taken over  the knee for a spanking is the traditional and appropriate way for naughty girls to be punished. Additionally I had a very grand and rather beguiling aunt who sometimes  threatened  me with a spanking and, very telling this, she would often say with a wicked gleam in her eye how easy it would be to spank me when I happened to be wearing a particularly short skirt or dress.




But most importantly, my parents loved watching old movies and time and again in these feisty females found them selves being spanked. Mostly they were girls of my sort of age,  but quite often  grown up wives and girlfriends were taken over the knee to be punished this way.  




I found  this weirdly exciting and in some strange unformed way knew that  there was some sexual implication to this. Having long discovered the pleasures of self stimulation, my masturbatory fantasies now often included me being  spanked over the knee of one of some displeased authority figure.



Moving on yet again, I’m eighteen and having lots of lovely sex. Adolescent fantasies have temporarily been forgotten, but I’m turning into  something of a brat. I’m used to getting my  way with boys and becoming a very  proficient cock teaser, flashing my legs and other bodily attractions  at every opportunity.




 I’ve got a  new boyfriend who’s quite bit older than me and I really fancy him but I still push my luck with my teasing and at times I see he’s really simmering with annoyance but nothing comes of it. But one day however I go too far and out of the blue he grabs me and throws me over his knee and starts to spank me. I’m so  shocked I don’t know what to think, but seconds into it he actually pulls up my skirt and drags down my panties and really sets in to teach me a lesson.




To start with the sheer  humiliation it overtook everything else , but then all those young fantasies came rushing back and took me over. Now I was the young strumpet being taught a humiliating lesson over the knee and it had me aroused like nothing else. It was painful, demeaning, and insulting, but that only served to add to the excitement.

We had the most incredible sex afterwards and from that point onwards both of us were looking for any excuse for him to spank me, and later with other boyfriends my being spanked soon became part of our sexual game playing.



So here I am! A girl who still enjoys a little discreet cock teasing but takes it for granted that I will be punished for it. Anyway, I doubt if what happened to shape my tendencies is unique and if any of you want to share any of your sexual history with me I would be really pleased to receive your comments.           




6 comments:

  1. My ffirst spanking experience was a spanking by my mother when I was 5, Even though it stung and hurt me I knew I wanted to be spanked again. However the thing that really jump started my spanking desires was seeing my girlfriend spanked on her bare bottom by her mom. This girl and I started playing spanking games when we were 12. This led to sexual play and this is when our spanking games became really fun and I realized I was bisexual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this with me.

    You might be interested in an earlier post of mine, Sexual Flexibility where I mention my own initiation in to girl on girl pleasure, also triggered by an attempted spanking.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexual flexibility is also my lifestyle, even though I might tilt a little more to the female side. I was a athlete, volleyball, and played for a college team. I think I overdosed on too many beautiful bodies in the showers and locker rooms! I was into girls from the age of 12 but really started sexual relationship when I entered the university.
    By the way I really like your blog I can easily identify with you. I also prefer to be spanked by men and woman I will spank a woman if that is the only choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to sneak downstairs and watch television after my mom and dad went to bed.

    While watching R rated stuff on cable, I discovered boys and sex and masturbation.

    At school I enjoyed the power over boys that breasts and ass had as well of course as the slightly spread skirt of the "careless" sit.

    It was also about then that I noticed that I would become more aroused by old films of strong men spanking naughty girlfriends and wives. Assertive strong men taking no nonsense and pretty women accepting (after a struggle) that that was their due when they needed it. I so wanted my own handsome cowboy to spanke me too.

    It wasn't until college away from my parents that I started acting on this. Cock teasing, flippant, doing things that I was sure should earn me spanking but alas it never came. Sure I got the occasional swats but none of the boys I dated did more than get annoyed. And sex, while good, was lacking.

    Then this one guy a few years older that I had been going out with for a couple months, had a 21st birthday party for me at his apartment.

    I was my usual flirty self and after a bit too much rum became even more so. I danced with other guys let my short dress flip up revealing silky sexy panties, brushed my low cut covered breasts against arms, rubbed against my boyfriend's leg when dancing with him. His increasing scowls and short "warnings" did not mean a thing to me.

    Then when the party was over and everyone left, I was ready to get down to some nice birthday sex. All the teasing and dancing and drinking had left me in a very amorous mood.

    Trying to kiss him and get it started, I suddenly found myself picked up and deposited over his lap after he sat on the couch. I was in shocked silence even as he lifted my dress, which was a bit on the too short side anyway so did not really need to be lifted and started spanking me!

    The suddeness and shock was still in and it took a while to register that it was getting painful. I don't remember what exactly I said and he said, etc, but I do remember thinking that that was not at all what I imagined watching those old movies. I struggled, kicked, complained, and still he spanked.

    That incredibly warm feeling in my stomach and between my legs build so gradually I hardly noticed until my panties were pulled down and the spanking continued and thru the stinging sensations and struggling I felt the iron bar of his cock in his pants and started becoming aware of my arousal.

    I noticed how wet his pants leg was as I squirmed. I realized I was absolutely drenched with arousal. His "scolding" me for how naughty I was only thru flames on already ignited lust.

    I don't know how long he spanked, I do know I stopped feeling real pain, just ever increasing arousal.

    When he finally stopped, and sat me on his lap I was so torn between rubbing my sore bottom and trying to get any kind of friction on his cock and begging him to fuck me. We did not even undress, his pants were pulled down my panties off and we fucked like animals.

    It did not last long, but it was the absolute best it had been of my life. Now days he and I (yes, I am still with him) do not need me "acting up" to get some spanking action going, but I usually am naturally naughty enough to "deserve" it and the sex after still gets nuclear.

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both for your candour and lettting me know how you feel. Running a blog is very time consuming, and getting feed back makes it all worth while.

    Hope I can continue to keep you entertained.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stories confirm my own conviction that spankings work better and are more exciting when you girls get them without having control. Suddenly finding yourself over his knee for a long and hard bare-bottom spanking is much better than getting spanked as part of a mutual arrangement. Of course you risk getting spanked much more and harder than you want, but that's whatmakes it exciting for both of you. And the harder the spanking, the better the love and aftercare.

    ReplyDelete