Monday 28 September 2015

Post script to sex in the nineteen seventies and a tribute to Madeline Smith


My posting on the nineteen seventies did not claim to be complete and comprehensive and in the early hours of this morning my ever vibrant imagination reminded me of  yet another bit of cinema from that era designed to get the loins tingling.

For years The Hammer House of Horror  had been knocking out horror films, a good number of which featured sinister  vampires sinking their letcherous  teeth into the throats of pretty young  virgins in low cut dresses and flowing nightgowns.




A stalwart of these films was Ingrid Pitt with her bountiful breasts positively tipping out of the top of her low cut gowns, but giving us nothing more than that. Then one day the producers asked her how she would feel about appearing nude and apparently her reaction was  “I thought you’d never ask!”
As a result, Hammer’s next film was Vampire Lovers set in some sort of girls school in a large grand house, and yes Ms Pitt does show us her all,






but sorry Ingrid, I’m a afraid for me it was a a new young actress, Madeline Smith, who did for me in that film.





Madeline Smith  had huge doe like eyes that always looked far away and dreamy and they were matched by her breasts  that were  also large and dreamy. There is a lovely scene in the film where Ingrid Pitt comforts a nervous Madeline Smith in her virgin a bed and in the process peels away her nightgown and plants a kiss on one of these  lovely breasts,  and yes , I am jealous!









Madeline  Smith went on to do lots of other things, but notable for this post was her appearance in Up Pompei, an enjoyable romp with Frankie Howard aided and abetted by a lot of breasty slave girls. Again in this film the delicious Madeline gives us a few flashes of her lovely breasts which on its own makes the film worth watching. 




Going slightly off subject (the nineteen seventies -  keep up!) yes, I am happy to admit I am slightly in love with her, and I know why that is. It’s the  mixture of her virginal prettiness and  air of confused innocence combined with her delicious body. In a way she was the embodiment of the female cartoon strip character so popular at the time, the sexy little creature constantly finding that  yet again something has happened to divest her of her clothes.


To my knowledge she never appeared in a sex scene as such, nor was she ever spanked, which is such a shame. I can imagine those big eyes of hers opened in disbelief,  “But you wouldn’t   spank me.......!”





I think I’m going to have a little lie down!

1 comment:

  1. I was just now looking for a movie that Madeline Smith was in and your interesting blog came up in the search.

    I have been interested in spanking for over 50 years, and I can say that Miss Smith has been featured in a couple of fantasies.

    I must read further.

    SpankerSam

    ReplyDelete