Friday 18 September 2015

Educating Elizabeth


No time for a full posting today, but  just a quick one for you to ponder on.

 






 I said quite seriously in an earlier article that during the course of my erotic relationships with girls I’ve often taken pleasure in giving them a spanking, and that clearly I’m attracted to girls who are aroused by it, just as I am turned on by being spanked by a man. I went on to tell you that on the other hand I had never once been spanked by a woman and had no wish to be. I promise you I wasn’t pretending.

Strange then that I have to admit to finding little ripples of excitement by looking at this very elegant female wielding a cane. She has a very quiet and understated beauty, and an equally understated authority that I find quite arousing. I certainly don’t want to be caned, the thought of it doesn’t turn me on at all and it would be far too painful, but if I found myself in an amorous encounter with her and she decided I was in need of a long lingering bare bottomed spanking across her knee, I  suspect my struggles to escape would not be very convincing.






It seems that like my young heroine in Educating Anna , there are aspects of my sexual self I need to explore further!


5 comments:

  1. This post hits one of my hot buttons. I've been thinking for the past year of what it would be like to be spanked by an older woman. Not someone my mother's age but someone ten to fifteen years my senior. The woman of my dreams would be attractive, educated, dressed fashionably and have a strict manner about her. The spanking would be firm and when it was over I would surrender my body to her and allow her to use it for her pleasure. I wonder if I will ever find the woman of my dreams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope you find her somewhere in this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not yet have the experience of spanking/being spanked by another girl... yet.

    Hmm barbee.

    Would you be ok with being shared with my boyfriend?

    Once or twice being with another girl, I and he would be ok with, but if she and I were to have anything of a longer term nature, he would need to be a part of it.

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. YoBit allows you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can click claim as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or Dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Best Social Trading Network!

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered easier strategies for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their trades automatically.

    ReplyDelete