Wednesday 16 September 2015

Twice the fun, twice the trouble!



Look, if a couple of you girls get together for a pleasant weekend with a couple of nice blokes,





all completely respectable of course, and then accidentally on purpose you leave the shower door open (as naughty girls always do) so they get to see you like this,







which not surprisingly makes them go like this,







then unless you are kind and obliging and help them out with their little problem like  this,






Then don’t be surprised if you both end up like this!



 

But of course, it's entirely up to you!

2 comments:

  1. Right now my sexual flexibility has me hanging out with my lover/girlfriend, therefore I do not have much to add to this post except to say the two young studs would be fun to turn on.

    I did want to let you know I have mentioned the blog to some friends and will continue to do so. There are two of us reading the blog on this computer.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you both enjoy it. Do remember not to misbehave!

      Delete